Calibre - Spill

Exactly my thoughts. This is instabag! nice one for pointing us in the direction of the pre-order man

welcome dood, very happy with the lp selection personally. classic calibre vibes with added deepness in sick of it all. let's get this mix going soon!

thanks jack, but no Start Again on the LP :( won't be bagging
just replied in the other thread this exact same thing - can't believe they left that tune off the record, there's 5 on there that are interchangeable really, and Start Again is that bad-ass stepper that sticks out from a bunch of mint Calibre-style rollers. And LOL at everyone who goes 'Just get it pressed' - WTF, like being a vinyl DJ isn't expensive enough as it is let alone having to get every tune that should be on vinyl releases cut to wax, I already have a list of like 50 to do.... (cue the 'just change to serato or CD' calls...nah its not for me)

- - - Updated - - -

actually, in saying that I almost wish it was most of the digital tracks coming out on the LP. or is it just me?

just replied in the other thread this exact same thing - can't believe they left that tune off the record, there's 5 on there that are interchangeable really, and Start Again is that bad-ass stepper that sticks out from a bunch of mint Calibre-style rollers. And LOL at everyone who goes 'Just get it pressed' - WTF, like being a vinyl DJ isn't expensive enough as it is let alone having to get every tune that should be on vinyl releases cut to wax, I already have a list of like 50 to do.... (cue the 'just change to serato or CD' calls...nah its not for me)

- - - Updated - - -

actually, in saying that I almost wish it was most of the digital tracks coming out on the LP. or is it just me?

you make a good point to be fair, personally not too fussed but there are 5 out of 6 rollers if you're to categorise it that way. guess its just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes

- - - Updated - - -

I think you should write Calibre a letter mate

Will be buying once i get paid at the end lf the month :) great package, love all the tunes. Shame about Start Again but you cant win them all! Half and half and mirage were my favourites off Condition and they didnt make it onto vinyl, someone is always going to be disappointed with whats been pressed and what hasnt especially when the musical output is as consistantly brilliant as Calibres is

And LOL at everyone who goes 'Just get it pressed' - WTF, like being a vinyl DJ isn't expensive enough as it is let alone having to get every tune that should be on vinyl releases cut to wax, I already have a list of like 50 to do.... (cue the 'just change to serato or CD' calls...nah its not for me)

If you like a tune that bad you'll get it cut.
Agreed its expensive but if you love something you'll end up stumping up the cash.

Its virtually impossible to keep up with the majority of releases just on vinyl anyway. Buy a CDJ and get the best of both worlds. That was my plan for hopefully the non too distant future.

If you like a tune that bad you'll get it cut.
Agreed its expensive but if you love something you'll end up stumping up the cash.

Its virtually impossible to keep up with the majority of releases just on vinyl anyway. Buy a CDJ and get the best of both worlds. That was my plan for hopefully the non too distant future.
yeah I actually did that a wee while ago, and just don't mix at home so haven't got used to the whole CDJ mix with vinyl thing yet...the way I see it I have been going bare-back too long to start wearing a joey now :teeth:

- - - Updated - - -

I think you should write Calibre a letter mate
oh really? you think he will listen?

- - - Updated - - -

Liking this alot although (and even tho it doesn't concern me) I agree with the poor choice of pressed tunes. At least half of them should be replaced with Start Again, Paragov and Dema Beats.
agreed bro, they were some of my pic's too. might as well just buy a fucking pressing plant at this rate haha

No, of course not, but i'd rather you did that instead of complaining about it on here
lol, you obviously can't read sarcastic...and where the fuck else am I supposed to complain about drum and bass issues than on a D&B forum (aptly named too)? better than half the shit that gets written on here anyways

Back
Top Bottom