Calibre - Simple Emotion

jack2290

Just heard this in the new Samurai podcast. Different style from calibre, really like it. Deep dark roller but still has his trademark melodic touch

Last edited by a moderator:
nice, Moody Fucker is another tune by him in this style. its on the most recent marcus intalex red bull music academy radioshow

actually reminds me of Student Music which is a good thing, albeit i prefer Student Music to this

big tune nonetheless

He must be up there in terms of dnb producers who consistently make great music

Producers full stop mate, any genre!

8 albums as well. Genius.

...and btw that's 8 albums since 2001. I've just looked on Wikiliepedia, and it states Rihanna has had 6 albums out in 7 years...so not only is he making full albums at the same rate as these 'major' record labels, he does it all himself! His beats, sometimes his own vox, out on his label! Plus makign dubs and playing out! Just goes to show the guy is insanely good

Producers full stop mate, any genre!

8 albums as well. Genius.

...and btw that's 8 albums since 2001. I've just looked on Wikiliepedia, and it states Rihanna has had 6 albums out in 7 years...so not only is he making full albums at the same rate as these 'major' record labels, he does it all himself! His beats, sometimes his own vox, out on his label! Plus makign dubs and playing out! Just goes to show the guy is insanely good

Wish I had that kind of dedication man!
Massive respect for the guy, keep doing what you do best mister Calibre sir :D

Back
Top Bottom