4 What To Do In These Times
5 Overeaction Dub
6 Harry
7 Zombie Life
8 Find A Way
9 The Blues (Hidden Track)

If this is anything like the first installment then I only expect big things

Last edited:
as much as ive understood shelflife is project that consists of calibres dubs that have never gotten a release (yet, so far). so im assuming most of these are from the collection old dats and tunes he hasn't deemed worthy of a release previously. most of these tracks are unknown to me... is there a real calibre fan on this forum that can tell which year tracks these are ?

This is an Ovaltine EP. Will be nang to listen to whilst drinking Ovaltine (y)

Big up Calibre.

as much as ive understood shelflife is project that consists of calibres dubs that have never gotten a release (yet, so far). so im assuming most of these are from the collection old dats and tunes he hasn't deemed worthy of a release previously. most of these tracks are unknown to me... is there a real calibre fan on this forum that can tell which year tracks these are ?

they're not necessarily old dats. The guy has so many tunes sitting around. Some of them are a year old....Maybe some are even newer.

Does anyone know if Calibre will ever release "Your womb has become a symbol of my self-loathing"? He did it with Alix Perez a few years back.

Back
Top Bottom