Calibre - Selected Cuts

Commander

VIP Junglist
Here is the first part of a new mix series i'm doing and i start with a legend of the dnb scene, the one & only 'Calibre'

No matter what type of dnb you listen to. you will have a fav Calibre tune! For this mix i have selected my favourites that i have on vinyl (part 2 mix consisting of digital releases will be next).

This mix was recorded live in one take using 2 technics 1210's and my trusted Pioneer DJM400 mixer! It's 75 minutes in length and 320kbps quality. I hope you enjoy this mix and are happy with the tunes that I have chosen. Thank you

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s...AHSPbGJQx-wh33XghXKCzfhr3kM18i480UZhtmAU-B3Lg

Tracklisting

Bullets
Sokitume
U could dance
Movin
Diamonds & pearls
V neck
Carry me away
Don't mind
Oh please
Corner dance
All the while
Signs remix
Second sun
Close to me
Kiya
Put that woman first remix
Hustlin
Mr right on
Mr majestic
Sick of it all

Enjoying this quite a lot, slightly different selection from most people's 'Calibre mixes'...

Jealous you have got 'Put That Women First' on 12 too!

Really enjoyed this matey. Kept me going for a long session stuck in m25 traffic. Got a couple flashes from the car stuck behind me. Saluting your mixing! Or pissed about the bass... I say the former. Couple tracks in there I didnt know the name of so safe for that.

Really enjoyed this matey. Kept me going for a long session stuck in m25 traffic. Got a couple flashes from the car stuck behind me. Saluting your mixing! Or pissed about the bass... I say the former. Couple tracks in there I didnt know the name of so safe for that.

Haha cheers mate! Prob a calibre fan! Appreciate that and glad you liked it.

- - - Updated - - -

you gonna be putting this on soundcloud?

Will do mate, I've found soundcloud to be a bit arsey lately with copyright ..etc

You seem to have an epic vinyl collection!! Will rinse and repeat this to death no doubt (y)

Back
Top Bottom