Calibre - Highlander

A serious tune, prefer it just a little to Mr. Maverick, but what a 12". Now the only questions are:

1) Can I wait until late March for the promo without exploding?
2) Will this be out before Revolve:r 003 with Cold Halo/PUR?

Calibre on top of the heap!!! Big up the man!!!

I hear Oz gets a visit from this man in June/July, I will be present with bells on.
Has anyone here seen him DJ? Not that I care cos he's renowned as a producer, jus wondering ....

:lighter:

Gotta say I prefer both Mr Maverick and Cold Halo, but a fuckin peach of a tune nonetheless!!!

Nick....I may be way off here....but Im starting to get the impression your a fan of Calibre.

Can you confirm of deny these rumours?

mesh said:
I hear Oz gets a visit from this man in June/July, I will be present with bells on.
Has anyone here seen him DJ? Not that I care cos he's renowned as a producer, jus wondering ....

:lighter:

I've only heard sets on the Intraweb: not the best mixing, but no clanging. On the upside, he plays alot of Calibre!

:i_love_co

freeagent said:
I've only heard sets on the Intraweb: not the best mixing, but no clanging. On the upside, he plays alot of Calibre!

:i_love_co

thats what I figured and thats fine with me. As far as international DJs making it to Oz this is one of the most anticipated gigs in a while. Normally its the (to remain unnamed) usual suspects, or someone only the hardcore are gonna dig, but EVERYONE loves Calibre. Mmm ladies too ...
:rasta:

Mulla said:
Gotta say I prefer both Mr Maverick and Cold Halo, but a fuckin peach of a tune nonetheless!!!

Nick....I may be way off here....but Im starting to get the impression your a fan of Calibre.

Can you confirm of deny these rumours?

Calibre... nah.

Clowns where its at!!!

:clown: :clown: :clown:

Back
Top Bottom