Calibre Fabriclive Album Launch @ Fabric 14/3/13

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Apologies if there's already a thread on the launch party...

FABRICLIVE...
DJ EZ
DJ Zinc & Tippa
Mosca
Brackles
Jon K

FABRICLIVE 68 CALIBRE CD LAUNCH...
Calibre
dBridge
Fabio
Marcus Intalex
Random Movement
SP:MC
DRS

HIT & RUN...
Darq E Freaker
Chunky (DJ Set)
Chimpo & Trigga
Acre
Rich Reason
Kanjira
MCs: Riz MC, Strategy, T-Man & Trigga

Anyone heading to this? Bagged my ticket a while back should be good, not been to fabric in a good few months.
If anyone fancies meeting up i'll be in the little pub literally 2 buildings down from fabric till like 11!

Yup heading up with a few people, haven't really seen that many "liquid" DJs play out so looking forward to it!

I will be in attendance I have a ticket :)

I'll be in the weatherspoons by fabric for few quick ones before we head in, normally the usual pub before fabrics.

Wicked night! Think D Bridge stole the show to be honest, good to meet some forum heads as well!

Night was pure vibes, Random Movement and Calibre were quality

Snuck into room 3 for a bit for Chimpo & Trigga, nice break from the sweatbox

RM played Dark Soldier. Twas silly

Shouts to everyone I saw in there as well

Signs remix wheeled up was a highlight definitely...& hearing Hustlin'.

Wicked night, great vibes. got a vid of the last tune will up it at some stage.

Wish I could've made this. Alex, are you going to the exit night?

Are you going to mix more liquid as well now mate :P

Tempted but not sure I'll have enough cash! Saving to go to Australia before the end of the year so need to try and cut back on trips to London etc. lol

Haha, probably not! I still have the odd liquid-vibes mix at home, just rarely record anything. If I'm playing out I tend to just play as much fuck-off music as possible :teeth:

Ah man wanted to link up with some forum peoples! Was in room 2 right hand 'stage' the whole night.
Anywhooooooo dBridge & Intalex set of the night for me, had a little talk chat with the bridge, such a lovely bloke. Marcus Intalex Astral Travel into Optical Moving 808's did it for me though, so sick

Ah man wanted to link up with some forum peoples! Was in room 2 right hand 'stage' the whole night.
Anywhooooooo dBridge & Intalex set of the night for me, had a little talk chat with the bridge, such a lovely bloke.

I was wandering about all night! Was right down by the stairs to the booth for a while then went up to the stage.

Also, tune calibre played before Steptoe was WEIGHT. WEIGHT.

YOU KNOW THIS!
Steptoe also sounds ridiculous in Room 2 fabbers.

I was wandering about all night! Was right down by the stairs to the booth for a while then went up to the stage.
YOU KNOW THIS!
Steptoe also sounds ridiculous in Room 2 fabbers.
Would have been good to meet you stu, you going Exit? Need to have a bit of forum mini meet for that me thinks.
Yeah Steptoe sounded so sick, tune beforehand though, fuck, pretty much knocked the wind out of me.

Back
Top Bottom