calibre - cream (?)

That tune is at least 15 years old. Who knows, maybe it'll show up on another shelf life compilation as he's put tunes from around that period on them (including the most recent one)

I don't get it? It's not that great of a tune. Seems tracks that have the name calibre in front of it instantly get god status. The guy makes great tracks but some are pretty boring and nothing special

I don't get it? It's not that great of a tune. Seems tracks that have the name calibre in front of it instantly get god status. The guy makes great tracks but some are pretty boring and nothing special

haters! nelson? not far from here. I'm in blenheim roght now... seems the wrong side of the planet for drums and bass.

That tune is at least 15 years old. Who knows, maybe it'll show up on another shelf life compilation as he's put tunes from around that period on them (including the most recent one)
yeah, guess that's the best bet

ironically I don't rate much he's done since about 2004-ish. I even gave my copy of second sun away to someone on here. This track reminds me of the musique concrete stuff, which is far and away the best thing he's ever done imo. Ho-hum...

Not really feeling that tbh, I have an old dubplate with two pre-Musique Concrete jams on it that never surfaced though, if memory serves they were meant to have come out on Quadrophonic back before he met Fabio but then Quadrophonic folded and that was that. Might upload some day but feel weird putting someone else's unreleased music online.

Back
Top Bottom