Calibrating pitch on technics!

Hey guys!
Iv had problems with new technics i bought and have 2 0 points, i found this video which explains how to sort it out but iv followed it all and i still have the same problem.
Anyone know what it could be? and can it still be fixed or do i need to get a new fader?

Thanks!

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
this will tell u if u need a new pitch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbdK94vl_Bs
if you move the pitch and the dots dont move gradually when moving the pitch. i.e if they move radically and unevenly. then u need a new pitch fader.

viperfranks video that you posted is spot on. if two 0 points is actually your problem, you might be doing it wrong.

jsmith89

Hmph..... silly...
VIP Junglist

had the same problem too, the 2nd part is the one you want. have you been fiddling with the blue box? should be a case of tweaking it until the larger middle dots are stationary at 0 and top dots stationary at +6

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the replies!
this will tell u if u need a new pitch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbdK94vl_Bs
if you move the pitch and the dots dont move gradually when moving the pitch. i.e if they move radically and unevenly. then u need a new pitch fader.

viperfranks video that you posted is spot on. if two 0 points is actually your problem, you might be doing it wrong.
The dots are still moving smoothly just the two ) points, i tried a few time following the video, but yeah if thats the case must be doing it wrong! I shall try again later!

- - - Updated - - -

had the same problem too, the 2nd part is the one you want. have you been fiddling with the blue box? should be a case of tweaking it until the larger middle dots are stationary at 0 and top dots stationary at +6
Yeah i followed that too! Got the pitch to plug 6 right! But then when i take it back it still had the 2 zero points!