Cable gets bigger with new venue Relay

We are transforming the underused third room of Cable (what third room? Exactly!) into a standalone space with its own entrance & cloakroom, 2 bars, new soundsystem, spanking new lighting rig and a separate program of events running in the 500 capacity space. Welcome to Relay! On some really big nights Relay will still be able to open as part of Cable, meaning more space for dancing and more DJs – on others the 2 spaces will run as totally separate venues, allowing us to program a more diverse range of events in London Bridge. The new venue opens officially on Sat 4th Feb with a new flagship weekly house night called [Moh-Teef].

More info and listings here:

www.relay-london.com

Attachments

• relay_200.jpg
    relay_200.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 61
Cable is by far my favourite club and shogun is by far my favourite event so as long as you keep having shogun events there its all good from me

whats the atmosphere like in cable ?

Im coming to faster on nye!
last time i came to london for a rave was innovation nye two years ago in the light box in burton.. full of complete wankers!

im hoping it wont be the same!

last time i came to london for a rave was innovation nye two years ago in the light box in burton.. full of complete wankers!

Shogun or metalheadz nights always have a well good crowd and atmosphere. Dunno what it will be like for that faster event though... I don't think I'm gunna be going to it unfortunately, a house party calls!

Shogun or metalheadz nights always have a well good crowd and atmosphere. Dunno what it will be like for that faster event though... I don't think I'm gunna be going to it unfortunately, a house party calls!

fair play mate enjoy ya houseparty! shogun and metalheadz aaalways have good crowds, faster seems like a similar night so im hoping for the best!

Best crowd ive seen at a rave tbf.

Only grievence is they pack it out way too much. If you want room to move, you gotta be right at the back =P

More space can only be a good thing - as Dedbult said Cable gets FAR too rammed.

Look forward to checking it out next year. (y)

rammed i can deal with... but its new years and i wanna know i can go and have a good time get drunk as fuck and not have to worry about fightin or gettin robbed... that fucked my nye up two years ago.. dont want it happenin again!!! lol :)

rammed i can deal with... but its new years and i wanna know i can go and have a good time get drunk as fuck and not have to worry about fightin or gettin robbed... that fucked my nye up two years ago.. dont want it happenin again!!! lol :)

Never seen any trouble in there before (Shogun / Headz / ABOC etc). Always depends on the night though I guess. What's on NYE?

To be fair the trouble i had was in the lightbox in burton.. and the event was innovation...

im bringin a lad along who has never really been to a dnb night b4, hes a hardstyle dj (lol) its his and my birthday night so i dont want any fuck ups for obvs reasons!!

this is whats happenin at cable!

http://dnbnoize.com/sites/default/files/Faster-NYE-A3.jpg

:slayer:

How the fuck did I not know about this?! Pretty sure I now know what I'm doing NYE!

Line-up looks sick, not the type that will attract many dickheads either - you'll be fine!

Innovation/jump up in general seems to (unfortunately) come hand in hand with the dickhead mentality these days.. Though you should well be safe at cable for NYE. The artists playing always seem to pull a friendly crowd.

Back
Top Bottom