CABBIE - TEST FLIGHT / CAN'T STOP ME - JUNC003

subverse

Junction 11 & DSM
Junction_Recs_UK_small.jpg

Cabbie – A: Test Flight / AA: Can’t Stop Me – JUNC003

news_cabbie.jpg

OUT NOW on Junction 11 records are two fat tracks by one of the producers penned for big things in 2k8, Cabbie.

Cabbie has over 17 releases under his belt with some crackers lined up throughout the year. His tracks have been receiving support from djs Such as Andy C, Hype, Randall, Maldini and Vegas BCUK, Hazard, Clipz, Die, Crissy Criss, Gridlock, Simon Bassline Smith, Jumping Jack Frost, Bryan Gee, Goldie, Bailey, Fabio and Shy FX to name a few.

Following on from the hugely successful ‘Blast Off’ on NAM Music and the equally massive ‘Mr Jah’ on Chronic Records, Junction 11 are proud to present Test Flight/Can’t Stop me

‘Test Flight’ opens with some warped intro business complete with tight drums and a whispered vocal sample before dropping with extreme prejudice upon your unsuspecting ear lugs, disgusting.

On the flip ‘Can’t Stop Me’ is just as ridiculous with plenty of powerful punch to make any crowd scream for the reload.

Available from all good record outlets like:

Chemical Records
Nu-Urban Music
Red Eye Records

Junction_11_GenericRed.jpg
Junction_11_003_CP2.jpg

Also out now on Digital only:

J11DIGI003 – Flux Pavilion – Cheap Crisps / How Dare You

For the next instalment from the Junction 11 digital camp is a new artist known as Flux Pavilion aka Joshua Steele.

Flux is an artist with a versatile approach to music, Playing a range of instruments and utilising available software and hardware. He creates a variety of styles of music ranging from chilled hip hop to heavy drum and bass. He plays in a band called Real Rabitzkin that is currently playing all over the uk, and is tackling the crowds on his own with a singer/songwriter career under the name of Josh Extravaganza.

As Flux Pavilion he produces varied style beats and sells his production services to artists all over the uk. After weekly appearances on the drum and bass radio station 'Ruff Radio' he has recently made a name for himself producing dancefloor drum and bass. Currently involving himself in composition for moving image and moving towards a career within the industry, who knows what he will do next.

Cheap Crisps is an upbeat jump-up roller whilst How Dare You is more of a steppy dancefloor track. Both tracks break away from the stereotypical sound of jump up D&B whilst making sure they do exactly what they’re supposed to.

J11's digital dubz are now available in even more online stores!!!
You can get the whole catalogue at the following outlets:

Beatport
DJ Download
Juno Download
Track It Down
DOA Store
DNBA Store
Ministry of Sound
DJMR Music
Bubble Beat
Global Groove Digital
Digital-Tunes
Beats Digital
Play Digital

There are other stores that have some of the releases in like Wasabeat, Napster, i-tunes, DJ tunes, Additech, Play it Tonight, Dancemusic Hub, Dance Tunes and E Music to name a few...... I will keep you updated as to when these have the full catalogue

All audio is up on the myspace page. You can check it out at www.myspace.com/junction11records

Please send any demos to AIM address : Lewis NMC
or send a link to download to email address LS@junction11records.co.uk

yep, picked this up. was feeling the b side if i remember rightly. i like cabbies stuff, it just rolls and rolls. getting better with every release.

Back
Top Bottom