Cabbie conspiracy

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by k_dub, Apr 2, 2002.

1. k_dub

k_dub New Member

Minicab drivers who hang around raves at 6 in the morning all belong to this secret society, they go there and make sinister pacts like these:
    1) Play Magic FM or capital gold in the car to piss off ravers
    2) Engage the passengers in boring, inane chatter about house prices/ tony blair/ it used to be good round here but now its full of fuckin students/junkies/city bastards
    3) Never clean the inside of the car even if someone vomited/pissed/spat a big greenie/ cum all over the back seat
    4) It's OK to drive a Nissan Sunny

There can surely be no other explanation- can there?

2. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

LOL :D

3. Rawshark

Rawshark New Member

i have always held to a strict rule of mine concerning cabs. the more inane small talk they attempt to engage me in, the more their tip rapidly decreases. invaribly they get fuck all, and occasionally find themselves being paid in shrapnell for exceptionally mindless chatter :D

4. k_dub

k_dub New Member

yeh m8, and if they really take the piss (run out of petrol in the middle of nowhere/ take half an hour to find where u live in the A-Z) u should just leg it!;)

5. aaron

aaron Sideways Ronnie

well not all cabbies listen to shit radio stations.... Found one in pompy that was listenin to radio1! Shock Horror!!

6. djpetey

djpetey New Member

My cab to work the other day had to stop and get petrol (the station is 30 seconds from my house) and what's more he left the meter running :mad:

He got paid in mostly 10p's and 5p's (£3.20's worth hehe)

Even worse he was a townie gay boy driving some clapped out old cav.

Anyone ever been driven by a fit slut cab driver? i never seem to get them 8O