c&s also using pre pitched Cds...??

Dunno why people get all upset about it to be fair. Its something thats gonna happen now that CD's are used more and more in the scene. Just going to be one of those things...

you can still beat match on cdjs tho...

i know but if people wanna make things a little bit easier on themselves in terms of djing by outting everything at the same pitch, what can we do about it? we might not like it but thats just the way some people are doing it these days

i know but if people wanna make things a little bit easier on themselves in terms of djing by outting everything at the same pitch, what can we do about it? we might not like it but thats just the way some people are doing it these days

very tru - jus dont see the point tho. learning to beatmatch isint exactly to difficult :/ ah well! i dont like C&S anyways! ahah

I dont see the point either.

Theres also no point in highlighting it or getting incensed by it cos its been happening for awhile and will continue to in the future.

i will ask permission before i post next time :thumbsup:haha

hahaha

i didnt mean it like that. its just another facet of the scene or whatever that is just becoming normal, no matter how much we might not like it. People were against using CD's completely a few years ago, now CDJ's are standard. People using prepitched CD's is a bit lame but its just something thats going to be the norm amongst some DJ's. See my point?

hahaha

i didnt mean it like that. its just another facet of the scene or whatever that is just becoming normal, no matter how much we might not like it. People were against using CD's completely a few years ago, now CDJ's are standard. People using prepitched CD's is a bit lame but its just something thats going to be the norm amongst some DJ's. See my point?

I kinda see what you're saying wayne, but how can you be considered a DJ if you're using prepitched cds as it's not technically djin'. Doesn't that completely defeat the meaning and point of being a DJ...

I kinda see what you're saying wayne, but how can you be considered a DJ if you're using prepitched cds as it's not technically djin'. Doesn't that completely defeat the meaning and point of being a DJ...

Probably...

But if your not a DJ and you wanna dj out, surely something to make life a little easier would help? Unless your Mistabishi obviously....

To be honest, as long as the track selection is good, i'm not that bothered by it. Theres always the rumour that Andy cuts his dubs at the same speed, hence why he can mix so quick. If it were true (which i dont think it is), i'd be a little gutted but you know what? That man puts on a show when he dj's and after a while i wouldnt be that arsed cos i know he'd be killing with his tune selection, EQing etc.

Anyway, i'm off to have my ears blasted...

Was talking about this yesterday, still haven't reached an opinion on it.

I think you'd be surprised by the amount of DJs that use pre-pitched CDs, alot more than you'd think..

what I would love to see would be the producers sticking to producing and the dj's sticking to dj'ing

there are people out there who even using pre-pitched cd's can't pull off shit.. i'd rather see some of the forum dj's in here (like nuera, noize, etc) than for example dillinja live

what I would love to see would be the producers sticking to producing and the dj's sticking to dj'ing

there are people out there who even using pre-pitched cd's can't pull off shit.. i'd rather see some of the forum dj's in here (like nuera, noize, etc) than for example dillinja live

agreed, C&S are crap DJs even if they are using prepitched CDs

Back
Top Bottom