BYE BYE SCOLARI....

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
Manager Scolari sacked by Chelsea
Luiz Felipe Scolari has been sacked as manager of Chelsea.

A statement on the club's website revealed the move had been made "to maintain a challenge for the trophies we are still competing for".

Scolari, who led Brazil to the 2002 World Cup, was appointed last summer as the replacement for Avram Grant.

More soon.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7879638.stm

bit of a daft desision really...they are not doin that bad....

Discuss

HAHA

Last edited:

Ch4ndler

Always said footballs weird when it comes to shit like this. We didnt win xxxxxx, its the managers fault, i know, get a new manager, that will make the team better...

chanty

VIP Junglist
they got high expectations an he dint deliver cuz they aint gna win the prem. look at avram last season 2 finals and 2nd in prem n sacked bcuz u get nothin for 2nd place, roman abramavich put the money in an expects trophies. guarantee they will get avram back

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
4th place..not really too far behind..just another proof of Abramovichs cluelessness..hate Scolari anyway, him a drama queen and so is Chelsea:D

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
fran will be licking his wounds right now, but in all honesty i am shocked to hear this, it really shows how fickle football is.

even i know that sacking scholari is wrong so fuck knows how peeps in the industry gettin paid big bucks cant see that they jus have to ride it out.

the problem is chelsea have had (almost) instant success before so obviously now they think they can have it again its ridculous.

but on a more serious note.......bbwwwhahahahahahhahahahhaahhhahahhaHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHBWWWBWBWBWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHABWBWBWBWBWHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHHHAHAH

Rubs90

KeyControl
VIP Junglist
this guy used to coach the Portugal team, and we were doing pretty good

not that bad of a coach really, a bit of a rushed decision

OCR

SB
VIP Junglist
He only lost 5 games out of 36 and won 20. Bad decision imo even though I'm not too fond of chelsea...

Last edited:

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
to be honest though, im not that supprised he has been sacked....they have not only been dropping points, but havent been playing well at all. and have been very lucky not to drop more points. with the team he has scolari should be doing better.

3rd manager they have sacked in a year, should of stuck with jose...any odds on jose going back? wont be zola and di matteo, not for long time yet

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Scolari for next city manager me thinks lol, fuck knows who chelsea will bring in but we'll keep kicking their ass in the league so it dont matter anyway :D

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
Jose won't go back, he wants the Man Utd job at the end of the season. I reckon Grant to step in as caretaker till end of season..

P.S. THERE IS A FOOTBALL THREAD ARE U BLIND