Bwahahahahaha

Charge

VIP Junglist
Ok so who's heard S-files part 2??????

Why oh why did they have to put skibba in there with his deal with the matter?
So heres a clip so u know why im laughing:

S-files part 2

I actually think the tunes alright, its just the lyrics i aint keen on!

:ban:

Element said:
Ok so who's heard S-files part 2??????

Why oh why did they have to put skibba in there with his deal with the matter?
So heres a clip so u know why im laughing:

S-files part 2

I actually think the tunes alright, its just the lyrics i aint keen on!

:ban:

Totally agree with you on that one bro' !

wicked tunes fucking stupid lyrics !

The problem is that it appeals to all the
kids mate & there the one's that will buy it.
I went to the one nation night at brixton
academy on sat night and couldn't believe
how young it was in there ! I reckon at least
75% of those who were there, were under 18 !
and there the ones who fall 4 all that skibba
bollox !!

Unfortunetly it's been priced 2 sell ! & thats
the way some of the artists/labels seem to be
going these days !

:mad_guy:

Here is a simple method for all those 'confused' heads out there when dealing with subjects like this...it wil stop you all getting wound up..

1. Listen to tune
2. Let it settle in ears & brain
3. If you like it - Buy it.
4. If you don't like it - Dont buy it.

Hopefully this will stop the confusion and sleepless nights.....Next!

Media said:
Here is a simple method for all those 'confused' heads out there when dealing with subjects like this...it wil stop you all getting wound up..

1. Listen to tune

well that wraps that one up.
:rolleyes:

The "kiddies drum'n'bass" tag, though understandable, makes me think. It seems the best scenes I have heard of or seen firsthand have a thriving under-age rave culture.
I was into drum'n'bass when I was (just) under 18 and I may have thought this tune was pretty fkn cool, I dunno.

Just sayin its a good thing to have younguns into it, and if they listen to some crap along the way, fine, maybe some of them will become more discerning in later years. I did.

pardon the rant, but its an issue here. I appreciate the UK is very different in terms of huge under-age raves / rampant MCs.

because it says 'ss twisted and skiba' as the vocal, it just seems like a track that only those djs should play. trying to think of another example, but cant. u know wot i mean, hardly wanna be rinsin a set then a choons goin ss twisted and skiba............................ :shrug:

Media said:

1. Listen to tune

We all do that already, thanks. :shrug:

I think what we are trying to do here is let the people who release this kind of tune know that we really don't want it. Hopefully, our comments might be taken as feedback that a good business person could use to make better quality control decisions in the future.

chamberz said:
Totally agree with you on that one bro' !

wicked tunes fucking stupid lyrics !

The problem is that it appeals to all the
kids mate & there the one's that will buy it.
I went to the one nation night at brixton
academy on sat night and couldn't believe
how young it was in there ! I reckon at least
75% of those who were there, were under 18 !
and there the ones who fall 4 all that skibba
bollox !!

Unfortunetly it's been priced 2 sell ! & thats
the way some of the artists/labels seem to be
going these days !

:mad_guy:

yeah i also went to this and thought it was shit.
nothing but loads of little sas wannabe's jumping
around.
what a bunch of little plebs.

when are promoters gonna stop booking that irratating pair of event wrecking mc's ??

DJ Fatal said:
because it says 'ss twisted and skiba' as the vocal, it just seems like a track that only those djs should play. trying to think of another example, but cant. u know wot i mean, hardly wanna be rinsin a set then a choons goin ss twisted and skiba............................ :shrug:

yeh thats a good point. the version of freenote with ms dynamite goin "ooooooo dj ziiiiiinc" on it would be a good example. but this wasn't released. possibly for that reason. they shud hav takn this as an example before stickin skibba blabbin SS's name over it

All this kiddies dnb thing is a bit harsh,

I mean I was a kiddie when I was really into it, I think you either stay with it and accept the kids and progress into music you like, and accept that as there are more kids than us oldies that are into dnb...

U get me?

All im saying is im 23, and I look at the Kids in the raves and I feel old.... I know im not but I accept they like thier kiddie dnb and I like my shit etc...
I definatly think you mature with yr types as you get older... you want a better quality dnb sound, better produced tunes, where as the kids just like the dancefloor bouncy shit etc (in general)

This tune appeals to the general audience. The majority of who dont even post about dnb on the net....

missrepresent said:

I mean I was a kiddie when I was really into it, I think you either stay with it and accept the kids and progress into music you like, and accept that as there are more kids than us oldies that are into dnb...

U get me?

All im saying is im 23, and I look at the Kids in the raves and I feel old.... I know im not but I accept they like thier kiddie dnb and I like my shit etc...
I definatly think you mature with yr types as you get older... you want a better quality dnb sound, better produced tunes, where as the kids just like the dancefloor bouncy shit etc (in general)

This tune appeals to the general audience. The majority of who dont even post about dnb on the net....

some very interestin points there. im only 18. a lot of people cud and probably do see me as a kid. i dont really fall into either catagory mentioned above. im pretty open minded when it comes to dnb. iv got time for jump up stuff, classics dnb tunes, jungle, somtimes even MC's! (but not too much!). Once i was probably only drawn by what people are callin 'kiddy dnb tunes', but at the end of the day, like missrepresent says, i wouldnt be at the level of appreciation im at now if i wasnt listenin to those tunes 3 or 4 years ago. sayin all this tho... i still wont toleate skibba jabberin at the start of a half decent tune! :D

missrepresent said:

U get me?

Imo, ithink it's kiddies drum'n'bass.

I first listened to drum'n'bass when i was 15, but at that time i wouldn't appreciate a tune like this with skibbadee's lyrics all over it.
Drum'n'bass works well with vocals but only if there used in the right way, imo, a tune ruined by skibba shouting "deal wit the matter' ough, ough, ough" doesn't do it for me and has mearly been made to appeal to younger ravers who stand in the corner jabbing along with the MC's all night long.

Twist em Out was ruined by skibba, and now this...

Wheres the love for the music?

Urban Zero said:
Imo, ithink it's kiddies drum'n'bass.

I first listened to drum'n'bass when i was 15, but at that time i wouldn't appreciate a tune like this with skibbadee's lyrics all over it.
Drum'n'bass works well with vocals but only if there used in the right way, imo, a tune ruined by skibba shouting "deal wit the matter' ough, ough, ough" doesn't do it for me and has mearly been made to appeal to younger ravers who stand in the corner jabbing along with the MC's all night long.

Twist em Out was ruined by skibba, and now this...

Wheres the love for the music?

Can we define 'kiddies' here, as long as we're insulting them?

Is it:
a) someone younger than you

b) someone younger than 18

c) someone who likes MCs and 'stupid' bouncy tunes

d) someone you disagree with

e) all of the above

I remember calling anyone younger than me 'bunnies' when I was 17, which is pretty absurd really.
I'm with sparkyc10 on this one.

mesh said:
Can we define 'kiddies' here, as long as we're insulting them?

b) someone younger than 16

c) someone who likes MCs and 'stupid' bouncy tunes

By the way i'm not insulting the kiddies, i'm insulting the the slack-ass lyrics over the top.

Back
Top Bottom