Buying Vinyl on the net

RPF

Hi

Have not bought vinyl online for a very very long time. I am from Australia and used to use Juno. Is this still the best site? Any other suggestions?

Thanks

juno is a great store
other honourable mentions should go to redeye and chemical. both fantastic shops.

if your after records thats aren't new releases then i recomend discogs. you can grab yourself some bargains.

have to rep this guy... i hear he sells cheap fantastic condition records with competitive shipping charges http://www.discogs.com/seller/tpl
:D

I use Surus for the free MP3's and redeye for what I cant get on Surus

ah nice one did not know that, will switch over then! I always used Chemical (or discogs for discontinued stuff or if it is really cheaper).

I'm from aus as well and have used redeye ever since I started buying tunes. Tom even sent me a shirt not long ago for being loyal to the store for so many years. Top bloke!

Yeah I'm from New Zealand and use RedEye fairly regularly and Chemical occassionally. I also use Surus when I'm buying from one of their labels.

Had no troubles with any of them... vinyls all arrived in top order and they usually all take roughly a week to get here.

fuck chemical, they've owed me like 20 quid for a year now and have just stopped replying to my emails.

Back
Top Bottom