buying new tunes

danhowe25

Alias
so, for quite a while now ive had no money to buy new tunes. i have just come into a bit of cash and have decided that i do really really need some new wax. the problem is that i havent even searched for any potential new buys as it has been too depressing.

anyone got any recommendations?? im open to anything, except i will say im not massive into liquid...

yeah man ive got a list of about 12 tunes that ive found but i like listening to other peoples ideas aswell. u might find something you'd never have found that way

yeah definately check them out for yourself cos everyone has different tastes! there is a few charts on redeye to flick through which is good so u shouldnt miss any of the ones u have heard out!

break - enigma (calibre remix)
proima - layers
callide - nuclear warhead
prolix - static shock
icicle - spartan
metalheadz platinum lp
original sin - d for danger
d minds & foxy - fuck off (vapour remix) [yeah i like it now, FUCK OFF!]

blaaaahhh

Subterra - Steppaholic
Subwave - Think
The Force - Welcome To Earth (flipside is better i think)
Camo & Crooked - Nasca
The Sect - Patriarch
PA - Hitback
Pleasure - Killing Curse

hope some of those help man

Subterra - Steppaholic
Subwave - Think
The Force - Welcome To Earth (flipside is better i think)
Camo & Crooked - Nasca
The Sect - Patriarch
PA - Hitback
Pleasure - Killing Curse

hope some of those help man

FAIL!!! MAJOR LEAGUE FAIL!!! hahahaha... dont often decide to comment on people opinion..... but.... i will enforce my communist anti opinion self un to you...... the flipside just doesnt quite cut the mustard!!

anyway.... the rest are good choices.... apart from killing curse.... not a fan of that either....

FAIL!!! MAJOR LEAGUE FAIL!!! hahahaha... dont often decide to comment on people opinion..... but.... i will enforce my communist anti opinion self un to you...... the flipside just doesnt quite cut the mustard!!

anyway.... the rest are good choices.... apart from killing curse.... not a fan of that either....

Aha don't get me wrong, welcome to earth is heavy but i love gadget girl, it makes me feel like i'm on some kinda mad rollercoaster

oh and @ dan, i forgot to mention

serial killers - killa clash, sensational choon

if you can wait as long as you have and you can wait a little longer, wait for the ewun e.p. wait being the operative word.

good sound benny page remix
international sound- bassface sasha (i think)
pleasure - stingray
P.A -ill
d for danger - original sin
chase and status - pieces..
clipz - loud n dirty

ill b bagging a few at the weekded that i need.

oh and @ dan, i forgot to mention

serial killers - killa clash, sensational choon

ahhh mate i love that tune, such a sick little tune.

im really not feeling international sound, sounds too much like 3rd degree to me and im not a fan of that either. cheers for everyones replies, i think ive filled my shopping cart as much as my wallet will let me now!

Back
Top Bottom