Buying e-tickets from some1

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Thin and crispy, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Thin and crispy

Thin and crispy Active Member

I need tickets for hospitality at WHP and some1 has offered to sell me their e-tickets.
    Problem is they arent actualy going, they said they'll print the tickets off for me and meet me but is there anyway to tell if im being ripped off, they only want the price they payed for um and every1 else is askin for 35/40 a ticket...

2. Jwood27

Jwood27 VICTIM

they might just not be a twat like most people are, and are willing to sell the ticket to a genuine person..
    id ask them for a mobile number or something and ask if you can pick them up like the day before? If they arn't going then why can they meet you there.. it obviously isnt because they cant get there..

id try and get them the day before if i could, and then if its a load of shit you still have an outside chance of a ticket..
    p.s. i stil cant get a ticket for it :/

3. PhorceOfHabit

PhorceOfHabit Seldom

Coming up for this and staying with a mate actually. Never been to manchester haha. Heeectic easter ahoy!

4. Thin and crispy

Thin and crispy Active Member

they can meet me a few days before, will a printed off e-ticket work tho? if im not the person who bought it? in past experiance ive been asked personal details like post code etc.

5. Jwood27

Jwood27 VICTIM

if its just an eticket you should be ok, iv been to the whp with them before and theyv always just taken the ticket, no need for postcodes etc. If you are worried ask the person your getting them off to write a quite permission type thing, i.e. i give T+C permission to use the ticket in my name to gain entry etc etc.
    though you should be fine. Im going the night before to 2manydjs anyway and i have an eticket so if you remind me il let you know what the sitch is with postcodes etc for definite..

6. Hombre-J

Hombre-J Currently Ballsacked

The warehouse project is fuckin sick mate, you'll have an awesome time I'm sure.