buying decks

toreman

toreman
yo im buying some decks for the first time and i wanna start from the top with some technics but not sure whether to get mk2s or mk5s. does anyone who has used both think its worth dishing out the extra money for the mk5s?

i dunno m8 not having the annoying click is nice and having led lights that you almost never have to replace is nice too

whats so annoying about it?

I never have my pitch less than 4 so i guess its not a problem for me..

And nuTEK i have heard there is a way to do it yeah, but i remember thinking it was a mission and i cba lol.

I tend to have my pitch even higher, but sometimes you have to mix in a fast track like Back to you roots - Friction & Ktee remix, in which case it becomes a pain in the arse... Also if I ever want to use a mp3 of my Ipod/laptop to mix into then it also becomes a pain in the arse as I have no cd deck yet.

there's a way to remove the click though isn't there?

i remember dj tutor has a video on it. looks well sketchy, i dont think id be too comfortable taking apart my beloved 1210's and puttin a screwdriver to a chip board, thats just me though i think

its all about the mk3's//

mk3s are the same price as 2s, generally in better condition, no stupid pitch click (i dnt care what anyone says, its a fuckin pain) and they have a nicer matt finsh then the mk2s.

for the same price i'd say mk3s any day! :not_worth

Back
Top Bottom