buying a new phone

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
whats the best network in the UK these days??

EE seems good..

also phones? has to be smartphone cos i like reading the news, and i hate apple.. so samsung??

the old galaxy ace 4 looks good.. and for hundred pound! bargain

opinions??

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
PAYG means you will be paying for the handset.

How much are you willing to pay for a handset?
150 pounds?

i don't want top of the range. but i do want to go online. check news n shit.. not facebook or videos.. and i want to be able to go to france or spane, get a new sim card put it in.. job done.

the carphone warehouse and the ee shop said all thier smartphones are locked for 3 months, then they magically come unlocked.. fuckin shit salesman..

i might buy a phone from GAME.. they seem to sell phones on the cheap..

anyways i went to town today to buy the samsung ace 3 from the EE shop.. and the different sale person said its not avalible on payg.. only contract! wtf bitch? so i left.. they annoyed me.. i went to the co-op instead and brought profiter rolls and croissants.

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
150 pounds?

i don't want top of the range. but i do want to go online. check news n shit.. not facebook or videos.. and i want to be able to go to france or spane, get a new sim card put it in.. job done.

the carphone warehouse and the ee shop said all thier smartphones are locked for 3 months, then they magically come unlocked.. fuckin shit salesman..

i might buy a phone from GAME.. they seem to sell phones on the cheap..

anyways i went to town today to buy the samsung ace 3 from the EE shop.. and the different sale person said its not avalible on payg.. only contract! wtf bitch? so i left.. they annoyed me.. i went to the co-op instead and brought profiter rolls and croissants.
£80 for an Ace 4 Castelly bobs.

http://shop.ee.co.uk/mobile-phones/pay-as-you-go/samsung-galaxy-ace-4-payg/details

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
Its ok. I have been with them for many many years.

I only have to speak to customer service when upgrading my phone every 2 years so the network must be ok.

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
Its ok. I have been with them for many many years.

I only have to speak to customer service when upgrading my phone every 2 years so the network must be ok.
are you a phone saleman? you seem to know alot about this shit..

im an idiot when it comes to phones (and most things) .. everyone's got smartphones and their doing all sorts of crazy shit on them.. i just like pretty colours..

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
doesn't look like anything is as good.

whats nokia, sony n microsoft like??

guy in the shop recommended motorola.. but thats abit 90's..

i just rang up EE and they couldn't give me the number for the local shop! awful service.. but they did say i could order one and get it tomorrow.. even thought its 3pm.. theres no way it could get here tomorrow..

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
The new Sony Z series are fully waterproof if you like dropping your phone down the toilet.
hmm, i would like the option to throw it in the toilet.

thats like buying a TV with anti car crash mode. because you might one day throw it into oncoming traffic?

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
I got the Motorola G 4G Catsel and it's pretty ideal for the money

I bought it the day it was released for like £160 or something and it's been good a year or so now. You can pick them up for around £80 now I think?

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Castel my old buddy!

I would really recommend a contract phone. Pay as you go rape you. I have just finished my contract so I too am looking out for a new phone.

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
I got the Motorola G 4G Catsel and it's pretty ideal for the money

I bought it the day it was released for like £160 or something and it's been good a year or so now. You can pick them up for around £80 now I think?
the guy in the shop said motorola was good... but just feels abit 90's.. hello moto.. i have a weird perception of things..

Castel my old buddy!

I would really recommend a contract phone. Pay as you go rape you. I have just finished my contract so I too am looking out for a new phone.
thats 2 years though! what if i decide to fuck off somewhere in the next couple of weeks.. then i got a 2 year contract i gotta keep paying off for nothing...

i just don't see it being worthwhile...

not bad... but does it go down the toilet?

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
Me mams got the Galaxy Ace 4, its not bad for £150.

Id get that and get on a monthly SIM contract from giffgaff or suchlike.

Works out cheaper than a 2 year handset contract and you arent tied down