buying a mac pro

kieran t

am that pissed off with windows all it dose is crash on me ! and basicly fuck up and piss me off!

anyway iam gnna buy a mac but what spec's should i go for how much memory etc....?
i wanna keep the price as low as poss but am not afraid to spend a few quid!
am basicly gnna be using logic 9
all it will be used for is producing

can any 1 help me out i dnt have much of an idea about computers, iam ordering online as well

thanx ppl!!!

if you want to keep the price low then just buy the cheapest one. should be ample in terms of what you'd require it for in terms of producing.

man if your a student you wanna ring them up, you should to bet some wicked deals. ie logic 9 for around £150 instead of £500 etc

really is worth it, especially if your opting for the Pro which is £2500

bout £850 for a macbook pro with 4gb using the ye old student discount.
get the standard small hard drive and grab an external hard drive
lil' copy of logic
then ur ready to brock out

Unless you definately need it to be portable then I'd go for a desktop, you get more performance for your money.

Good advice from hooka about the external drive, good to keep your audio seperated from programs, look into it though because some cheaper drives may not be quick enough to transfer multi track audio as quick as its playing, which will cause you no end of trouble, a good firewire drive should solve this.

Even the lowest spec Mac Pro's will be more that enough to run logic and a few bits, check second hand aswel, some silly deals to be had.

am that pissed off with windows all it dose is crash on me ! and basicly fuck up and piss me off!

anyway iam gnna buy a mac but what spec's should i go for how much memory etc....?
i wanna keep the price as low as poss but am not afraid to spend a few quid!
am basicly gnna be using logic 9
all it will be used for is producing

can any 1 help me out i dnt have much of an idea about computers, iam ordering online as well

thanx ppl!!!

the new iMac 2.8 quad core Intel i7 is the sickest new mac out there.

I sold my 8 core mac pro to get this recently. Go on aple site and check it out. It's 27" and black glass led backlit display. Also read up on the new i7 processor. Sick!

Back
Top Bottom