Butterflyte - AzeRoon

fresh sound mate. maybe rig up the snare a bit though, same with the bassline. don't really hear it that much with my monitors on. nice job with the vocals.

Yea, was unsure about the subbass, I'll beef it up as well as the snare. Thanks for feedback though!

---------- Post added at 22:06 ---------- Previous post was at 21:58 ----------

Okay, uploaded the new version! :)

i really kinda dig this. bass sounds good to me but i think you need a harder snare maybe, not really fealin the wun you have to much high end. piano sounds good for the most part, sum parts are a little cheezy but is with any piano tunes imo. good work keep at it.

Okay, I've uploaded the most recent version. Bassline and sum-bass is tweaked, as well as the snare. I've also improved the piano sound and edited the strings a bit. Give it a listen! :)

everything sounds really good but your snare is still a little off for me, that could just be my opinion only, but it sounds like it should be moar of a str8 snare hit. ya know like not so much of a clappy sound. but i dig everything else very epic and well produced, the mix down sounds great. i dont even like this style usually but i can listen to this!

I have no idea what should the snare be, everything fits for me... except for the kick. I'm uploading a version with a better kick, coz I think it's too weak.

However, thanks for your positive reaction! I'm glad you like it :)

The snare is a bit noticeable, but I'm not sure if it's not accentuated by the rest of the drums being weak. The kick, you know, and just that shaker layer holding it together. It sounds a bit dry.

The rest of the tune sounds cool, just the drums sound underdone, slapped together, for me.

Nice track tho, I like it.

The newest version of the track's online :) Check it out, please!

I think it's nearly finished. Mastering's finished as well as the composition. There's a finished intro and outro with some effects finished, EQlization is done, too. Hope you'll like it!
Peace!

There's a glitch at 2:20?
The snare sounds better, could have a bit more high mid on it.
The kick doesn't work for me at all. Too boxy, like literally the sound of kicking a cardboard box...sounds a bit strange/forced. I'd completely change the sample probably.

Still a nice tune tho. :)

I listened through your tunes, the drums probably sounded the weakest part throughout/ Like what you're doing , good melodies and stuff. Keep it up.

I don't hear anything glitchy at 2:20? o_O
I'll try to do something with the kick. No matter what you're kicking, it's still a kick :D
Do you think a deeper kick would be better, or something more punchy?

Probably both to be honest. Deeper with a bit punching through in the higher frequencies.

Dunno, it's one of those things I judge with my ears, have to hear it. Not an expert on terminology.

PS, the 'glitch' sounded like a panned double kick on second listen....sounded wrong to me anyway

Last edited:
Ok, new version is up. You got the point with the glitch :D I was searching and found it. Actually, it was the crackling tight panned drum sound from the intro and outro, but i don't know how did it get there :p Thanks for your helpful comments tho ;)

Nice atmosphere to it. Nice vocal chops and pitching....
What i would do is lower the volume on the drum rolls. Seems to be a little too much. :)

Nice melodies though and a great atmosphere. If the piano melody isn't a sample and is self made then , nice work on that part as well!

Back
Top Bottom