butter

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
i fucking hate it when you get butter on your top lip when your eating breakfast and then you can smell butter for the rest of the day, i've tried scrubbing my face with a broom and bleach but i can still smell it!

:ban:

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
No... I don't get it to be honest.

It's not that nice, bad for your heart and just taked the flavour away from whatever else is in your sarnie.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I prefer butter to ass.

I was DJ'ing a few months back, decent crowd, middle of a mix & my mate decdides to Dirty Sanchez me.

I soldiered the mix, then had to rush off to vomit, no matter how much I scrubbed & washed in between tunes, I couldn't get the smell of bum off my lip, it kept making me gag.

I later threw up allover his new Duck & Cover jacket, on purpose.

Cunt.

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
i fucking hate it when you get butter on your top lip when your eating breakfast and then you can smell butter for the rest of the day, i've tried scrubbing my face with a broom and bleach but i can still smell it!

:ban:

I've only ever had cock butter on my top lip. I don't mind the smell of it either.

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
I prefer butter to ass.

I was DJ'ing a few months back, decent crowd, middle of a mix & my mate decdides to Dirty Sanchez me.

I soldiered the mix, then had to rush off to vomit, no matter how much I scrubbed & washed in between tunes, I couldn't get the smell of bum off my lip, it kept making me gag.

Cunt.
I bet the phrase 'I cant believe its not butter' wasnt going through your head then haha!

Fortune^

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
VIP Junglist
Not strictly a butter tale but a tale nonetheless.

When I was skater we used to skate at aldi on a sunday when it was closed. this later progressed into sitting on skateboards and getting stoned, but before this we were avid skaters, setting up ramps and all sorts.

Anyway, anyone who has even seen a skateboard knows that if you're going to grind something i.e. a kerb you need to wax that baby down; you can use proper skatewax but a massive candle from a poundshop will also do. We spent hours waxing down some shitty kerbs in a car park, hours I tells ya.

Anyway, word got around that aldi was a good place to skate and some cretins from another school came down and, having no wax of their own, USED FUCKING LARD.

LARD, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

So we went down there to find some fucking idiots not only skating our patch but destroying our kerbs. The stuff got all over your trucks, all in your fucking wheels and all over your clothes when you moved picked up your board. it was a fucking disgrace.

Needless to say when we went into our local skateshop we were referred to as 'the lard kids'. GOD THOSE FUCKERS. YOU CANNOT SHIFT A NICKNAME LIKE THAT.

I would cite that as one of the main reasons I gave up skating.

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
Nice! I used to skate quite a lot, blades and bordes, but ended up fallin onto my head to many times that I can remember, literally, so I stopped, meh

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
I prefer butter to ass.

Cunt.
Nothing worse than a poo tashe, nothing.