Bustre - Shadow [Monstercat]

Mania

i fukin wot m8
VIP Junglist
Now, considering that i think 92% of Monstercat releases are garbage, Bustre is the only artist who consistently releases decent tunes. This latest effort i'm pretty happy with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, considering that i think 92% of Monstercat releases are garbage, Bustre is the only artist who consistently releases decent tunes. This latest effort i'm pretty happy with.

You sound like his manager here lol!

I always liked this one

I'm a bit partial to Monstercat, call it a guilty pleasure, but they do have Direct and Mr. Fijiwiji who are also super consistent. Didn't Centra put out a remix for them as well?

I always liked this one

I'm a bit partial to Monstercat, call it a guilty pleasure, but they do have Direct and Mr. Fijiwiji who are also super consistent. Didn't Centra put out a remix for them as well?
Twothirds never really did anything for me.Just a bit too cheesy and predictable (and the sax in Bring it Back makes me cringe).
But yeah Direct and Fij are great, and fill up a lot of that 8%. Both have a great unique sound, unlike most of the other signings.

I remember when i first heard Gina, i absolutely adored it, and rinsed it for weeks.

Centra remixed a GQ tune (Hello), which i wasnt really fond of.

Was not expecting that kind of a drop from a Monstercat release lol

Twothirds never really did anything for me.Just a bit too cheesy and predictable

His stuff before he signed to Monstercat was great (23 Reasons is one of my favorites) but yeah, now all he just makes is cheese after signing to them. Although the song he did for Medschool was phenomenal

Back
Top Bottom