Buster.. Vocal Mini Mix.

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
AS it says. nothing special just standard blends.. mostly vocal liquid tunes.. only recorded as something to listen to in the car with chilled vibes.

Flashing Lights - Spy Remix
Brainstorm - Marky
All My Love - Technicolour & Komatic Remix
Broken Dreams - Lenzman
The Glow - Technicolour & Komatic
Garden - Calibre Remix
Away With Me - Calibre remix
Wordsworth - Lenzman
Serendipity - Technicolour & Komatic & LSB
Walk Away - Zero T
Its a Pity - Interface
Man Down - Jungle Cakes

Last edited:
anyone wana give any feedback on this.. im looking to do an hour set similar to this at the next event so would be good to hear from people!

yer I'll jump on this...
not something I usually go for but I'll give it a whirl and leave some feedback for you Tone.

A'ight mate, gave this a go and it wasn't bad! Your mixing is very nice and it all flowed well, really enjoyed the selection and the last 7 minutes or so were made up to dance to! Maybe it would be cool if you had gone for a few more doubles as I was wondering how would those tunes work together, but that's no biggie. I'd definitely enjoy hearing this while out, as much as I've enjoyed hearing it at home :)

A'ight mate, gave this a go and it wasn't bad! Your mixing is very nice and it all flowed well, really enjoyed the selection and the last 7 minutes or so were made up to dance to! Maybe it would be cool if you had gone for a few more doubles as I was wondering how would those tunes work together, but that's no biggie. I'd definitely enjoy hearing this while out, as much as I've enjoyed hearing it at home :)

cheers bro!

know what you mean.. thing is i absolutely hate it when vocals clash and i find mixing liquid is much harder to double because there is always a bit that will pop up and just ruin it for me! to be fair i do find mixing it pretty boring! but i love listening to it! gonna do a proper mix soon anyway. Thanks for checkin man

Haha, yeah mate, I hate that too. I found it hard to mix liquid because of those melodies/vocals easily clashing, so it was boring for me as well. Heard a few of proper liquid mixes on there this year tho and I just had to try mixing it again and it paid off. Once you get into it, you're gonna love it. Still I guess mixing deep/tech stuff is the most satisfying as there are so many possibilities of what to mix into what.

Back
Top Bottom