Buster - September Vinyl Mix.

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
Yo,

Recorded a little mix today out of boredom and being hungover, All mixed on 2 1210's all Vinyl.

Let me know what your feeling!

Tracklist

Optiv & BTK - You Got Me So
Maztek - Limber
Stealth - Scrummage
Enei - Liberation
Hybris - Understand Now
Break - Music Is Better
Command Strange - Away From The Sun
Frankee - Flintstone
Chroma - Haunted Dancehall
Heavy1 - False Colour Image
Calibre - Reno
Otiv & BTK - Get Ready
Nymfo - Double Dutch
Loko - Bassline Secret
Enei - Slow Motion
Chroma - Knock Knock
Incident - Limit

:teeth:

Last edited:
give this a run yesterday, from start to finish was class i thought, really techy hard rollers, very enjoyable listen, not as bad as you were making out at all - look forward to hearing more

give this a run yesterday, from start to finish was class i thought, really techy hard rollers, very enjoyable listen, not as bad as you were making out at all - look forward to hearing more

Cheers mate! taken out a little off the OP incase it deters people from listening! thanks for checking and glad u enjoyed it!

Always respect 100% vinyl, just had a listen to this and really enjoyed it, you got me so with limber as an opener was filth and kept the energy going from there. Favourite blend had to be flinstone with haunted. Big up on this mix mate

Always respect 100% vinyl, just had a listen to this and really enjoyed it, you got me so with limber as an opener was filth and kept the energy going from there. Favourite blend had to be flinstone with haunted. Big up on this mix mate

Thanks alot mate.

Back
Top Bottom