Buster - Drum&BassArena & Pioneer DJ Competition

After hours of typing numbers into spreadsheets, this is just what I needed to keep me going :) Great mix.

Gonna keep this short cause I should be working right now, but thought the whole thing flowed very well. Nice choice of songs. Not a fan of Gene Labs, but that's just personal taste. Loved the remix of Little Man. Never heard it before but it's one I'll be downloading when I get home tonight. Same goes for Point of No Return.

After hours of typing numbers into spreadsheets, this is just what I needed to keep me going :) Great mix.

Gonna keep this short cause I should be working right now, but thought the whole thing flowed very well. Nice choice of songs. Not a fan of Gene Labs, but that's just personal taste. Loved the remix of Little Man. Never heard it before but it's one I'll be downloading when I get home tonight. Same goes for Point of No Return.

hey mate,

Thanks for the kind words man! glad u enjoyed it :)

Yes yes Hyper, really enjoyed this too mate

As said before, the transition from heavier stuff into chilled stuff was really clever. I don't have the technical knowledge to give that kind of feedback (as I'm more if a host/MC) but I do appreciate how hard DJ'in is. But I know when something's good or bollox. And this was good!

Fave mix was So Alone >> Unconditional. Nice and cleverly done, keep it up mate (y)

Yes yes Hyper, really enjoyed this too mate

As said before, the transition from heavier stuff into chilled stuff was really clever. I don't have the technical knowledge to give that kind of feedback (as I'm more if a host/MC) but I do appreciate how hard DJ'in is. But I know when something's good or bollox. And this was good!

Fave mix was So Alone >> Unconditional. Nice and cleverly done, keep it up mate (y)

thanks mate! Cheers for checking it out geez.

Okay, let's have it: first three tunes were absolute fire, all mixed great, really top stuff man! Mix into Roadhouse was quality, loved the mix into Spartan Law, can imagine this going off hardly in a club :) Driftwood coming in contrasted nicely with Spartan Law, So Alone kept the vibe going. You've brought in Unconditional nicely, calming the mix down a bit, letting it breathe. The melodic parts of The Secret seemed a bit clashing with Unconditional at first but nothing major, nice and clean mix apart from that. Was looking forward to hear Brave Man in the mix as it's my favourite liquid tune atm and no one seems to play it out, which is a huge shame. Liked the mix very much, nice work with those switches! And wow, great mix with Little Man RMX, gutted I can't get this one on digital. Liked the way you've brought the mix to a conclusion over that breakdown of All Of My Love RMX, nice! Enjoyed the whole mix very much, big up for that :) Would have maybe prefered a tad more pacey mixing for a short mix like that, but that's just me being picky.

Okay, let's have it: first three tunes were absolute fire, all mixed great, really top stuff man! Mix into Roadhouse was quality, loved the mix into Spartan Law, can imagine this going off hardly in a club :) Driftwood coming in contrasted nicely with Spartan Law, So Alone kept the vibe going. You've brought in Unconditional nicely, calming the mix down a bit, letting it breathe. The melodic parts of The Secret seemed a bit clashing with Unconditional at first but nothing major, nice and clean mix apart from that. Was looking forward to hear Brave Man in the mix as it's my favourite liquid tune atm and no one seems to play it out, which is a huge shame. Liked the mix very much, nice work with those switches! And wow, great mix with Little Man RMX, gutted I can't get this one on digital. Liked the way you've brought the mix to a conclusion over that breakdown of All Of My Love RMX, nice! Enjoyed the whole mix very much, big up for that :) Would have maybe prefered a tad more pacey mixing for a short mix like that, but that's just me being picky.

Nice one mate! Thanks alot for checking. See what u mean about the pace of it! Need to actually plan mixes to be honest. All this was just grabbed at random bar the intro

Back
Top Bottom