Bustagroove - DarkSide (Feedback Welcome)

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by djbustagroove, Oct 31, 2010.

1. djbustagroove

djbustagroove Member

2. fuzz2k

fuzz2k Member

feelin this big time!! wicked build up, love the alarms that come in briefly and the second drop is switched up nicely.
    wicked stuff bro, you sharing this?!

---------- Post added at 21:50 ---------- Previous post was at 21:48 ----------

gotta big up the GL massive 2!!

3. djbustagroove

djbustagroove Member

cheers man! still needs 2b mastered, hopefully should get signed heard a few good things but once its mastered ill drop ya a copy ill let ya know on soundcloud bruv

4. miss_wolfen

miss_wolfen New Member

Love that tune!! massive!

5. ~CriticalWaves~

~CriticalWaves~ Member

something something something DARKSIDE!, wicked little tune 4 jump up, not really my style but it works. I maybe would make a few moar drum edits and i dont know if its just my headphones but im gettin very little low end! could just be the mix down or whatnot.

6. djbustagroove

djbustagroove Member

Thanks! miss wolfen! ;)

---------- Post added at 19:32 ---------- Previous post was at 19:31 ----------

@CriticalWaves thanks man! prob does need a bit more low end should sound much better once its mastered, thanks 4the feedback!

7. luciduk

luciduk Active Member

its a cool tune but i gota say.. the drums seem to be all up in the high end, for me they are coming thru real weak.. its a good beat but the kick and snare dont really have any punch to them you know...

i think some of the bass hits could be EQd or filtered a bit better as some seem to have a pretty rough end, maybe too much res?? would be a good tune if the mix was a bit tighter

8. djbustagroove

djbustagroove Member

cheers for the advice man gona keep the bass how it is but drums are def a bit high need 2sort that thanks mate!