DnB Buss questions

D-Jhepz

◕‿◕
VIP Junglist
Can someone just help clear things up for me please?

When you are splitting your frequencies through busses trying to get that nasty bass is there a way to bounce it down and remove all the busses and extra channel strips to make things more managable and clean the mixer up a bit?

Cos right now i get a bass sound im happy with and i bounce the midi to audio but i have to keep the busses to maintain the sound.

The only way i can think about going through this would be to able process each freqency group on its own channel and then bounce it all in one.. or am i missing something here?

not sure what program you're using.

it depends how iv set it out.... if I'm using sends from a bus to another bus (with just high frequencies) then i can solo the send bus then export the audio with this bus solo'd, or you could just bounce all of them together?

way i see it, you can bounce each frequency seperately, or bounce them all together!

im on logic... but what im trying to say is with your effects and modulators on the channel strip's buss is there a way to bounce the audio with the effects and then have you can use your audio on a black channel?

Why would you have to keep the busses to maintain the sound after exporting?

If you solo the channels you want and highlight the selected area then it should sound exactly the same after exporting.

:/ no idea wat agwan really.. everytime i do it it bounces to the original signal unless i whack it back in the original channel strip??

do you mean solo the busses then bounce?

cant help with logic, theres a thing u click in audio one called render inserts, if u untick this then its the original signal

Can someone just help clear things up for me please?

When you are splitting your frequencies through busses trying to get that nasty bass is there a way to bounce it down and remove all the busses and extra channel strips to make things more managable and clean the mixer up a bit?

Cos right now i get a bass sound im happy with and i bounce the midi to audio but i have to keep the busses to maintain the sound.

The only way i can think about going through this would be to able process each freqency group on its own channel and then bounce it all in one.. or am i missing something here?

I usually open a new project for my bass sounds... Something isn't right if the audio you are bouncing isn't sounding the same as what it does in midi in the daw..

mixer, options ,create arrange tracks for selected channel strips, put a hi hat on the channel to trigger the bounce. track bounce in place
hope i understood the question :/

Back
Top Bottom