buried megalithic site

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by logikz, Jun 27, 2016.

?

When is the last time you read one of Karls OP's

1. Never

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I don't read peasant posts

33.3%
  3. NO U

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Everytime (Gay as fuck)

16.7%
  5. Only when feeling suicidal

50.0%
  1. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ok so recently there has been much talk about a buried megalithic site which proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that a) we need to pay attention to our cosmic environment b) highly advanced civilzations have existed countless times in the history of the earth but c) meteor impacts happen every 100 million years and that is what resets humanity

this site was found in turkey and it contains thousands of megaliths, in a place where nobody thought they had the technology to create something like that, it looks as if a whole society woke up one day and under divine inspiration all of a sudden created an absolute shedload of these things, only to bury them, like a time capsule. which isn't likely, its actually more plausible that another group moved in on the turks, showed them the method and gave them the technology, and had them do this before they moved on.

look at the T shaped megaliths, that is freaking inca patterns if I ever saw it!!!! FFS!! and then the submerged megalithic site in the sicily channel?!!? and then the fact that the sphinx is not 2500 years old (an idea based on nothing, just a fabricated narrative on how things "should be"), carbon testing puts it at 12 000 years old, which means that there should be more massive monuments, and evidently there are, which fucks our entire perception of human history to smithereens, this is fking mindblowing to the point that well, its clear that everything they have told us about the history of man is nonsense, because if you control the past, you control the present and the future, but now since they don't know the past, who are they to say where were going?

the perspective is truly awesome, what the fking shit does this this this where does this leave us??

oh and atlantis is basically fact now too, that's fking insane. 11 900 years ago.

sicily site:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...olith-served-lighthouse-10-000-years-ago.html

the earliest human skeleton is 210 000 years old, but they are not developed. the modern humans origin is still a mystery, what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

2. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

3. logikz

4. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

Is that a bird playing with a football in that first pic and in the second one a giant alien arm picking a dog up, amazing.

5. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Yea wake up sheeple. No human could ever possibly think of stacking rocks. Aliens came from light years away and stacked rocks for us. People go to engineering school to lear how to stack rocks like that.

6. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

[​IMG]

Dannyboy93, Teddy and IV4 like this.
  7. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

The giant stone "T" stands for Terminator.
    Which means skynet is real and we shouldn't trust our vacuum cleaners, regardless of how little loss of suction they have.

8. logikz

almost dagz, that is a picture of how the sky would look twelve thousand years into the future, as in now, at which point we found the site. staggering concept, don't you find? the engravings are raised, not carved, like writing your name in wet cement, instead everything the images is removed which is known as a high relief and indicates very high technology civilization indeed, again, it is 12 000 years old, do you know what that means? the number 72 is encoded in all the greatest tales that have been carried down through civilization. 72 is the amount of years it takes for the horizon to shift one degree. 12 000 years ago someone had been watching the skies intently for a long long time, and knew what was going to happen. cataclysmic events caused by comets are on a regular schedule on this planet and there are currently over 20 000 world killing comets headed for this planet, and someone knew that.

and shit off ivans, this is not wayke up sheeple thread, its the fact that science relies heavily on humanity being a certain age and humans being the main reason for any major changes in the climate/wildlife, for instance the mammoths extinction has forever been attributed to humans hunting them to extinction which simply isn't possible, there was a comet that killed pretty much everything on the planet, the proof is in that all the mammoths on the planet died at the same time, you see.

now you see. the might. behold my wisdom. my forbidden knowledge. sheeple pfffft

9. logikz

that's the constellation cancer you pleb

10. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

It's an interesting site indeed, but it dose not mean that aliens built it. Ancient peoples were more than capable of building such structures. I think the more important questions are who built them and were did they go? What purpose did they serve.

11. logikz

i have already said that ivan you utter mongrel, did you read my original post? it is a time capsule, carefully crafted and buried, so as to show us, some 12 000 years later, what the fucks the deals is fool

12. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

a) "we need to pay attention to our cosmic environment"- Sorry, I thought this statement was about aliens. i am tired of hearing people talk about this site because it was on ancient aliens or some other fake history program.
    b)" highly advanced civilzations have existed countless times in the history of the earth" Kind of, modern humans have existed, in a sense, about 200 thousand years. However, the ability for humans to divert their attention from not dying to architecture has only existed about 10,000 years. The advance civilization you speak of is certainly older than that by a good two to three thousands years, and presents us with the fact that the agriculture revolution might of happen earlier than we thought. Thus giving human beings the time to stack rocks in such a way.
    c) "meteor impacts happen every 100 million years and that is what resets humanity." To true, but it is not humanity that asteroids or major extinctions reset, but life it's self. For example, the asteroid that killed off the dinosaurs also paved the way for the rise of mammals. In turn, this gave rise to us, the primates that dominate the world. Life does reset, but it is not human. Over 99% of all life on earth that has existed is extinct, and we are only a small part of that. Even our own ability of divergent thinking may be 70 or 80 thousand years old.

Oh I found this video that explains what I am saying better than I can. Check it out, and check the facts, they are spot on.

ManuForti likes this.
  13. Moskit

[​IMG]

SIRUS likes this.
  14. ManuForti

ManuForti Detached Audio

No...

This is the right cartoon?

15. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

[​IMG]

Moskit likes this.
  16. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

ALSO KARL SHIT OFF YOU ARE TRYING SOMETHING BIG HERE, don't know what but yaknow . . . . . . ancient aliens?! crab people??!! maybe norse god reckoning starting from Iceland ???!!!!!! maybe we should get skied as fuck and cause mayhem in red light???!!!!!! I just don't know anymore . . . . . .. ..

17. Moskit

I have added a poll to this thread...

logikz and Dannyboy93 like this.
  18. logikz

Good ivans, very good. Or possibly more like ok-ish, but still, for a creationist climate denying imperialist swine, that's rather good. your numbers are a tad too generous, this is where your reasoning is askew blinding you to the amaze-balls of this find. The number 72 is encoded in all the great stories and monuments, why 72 you ask (because you are a nobhed) I'll tell you, that is how many years it takes for the horizon to shift one degree, and for someone to know this implies not only very high civilization but incredibly advanced knowledge of astronomy (I. E someone had been watching the skied for quite a bit, why watch the skies you ask (again, you = nobhed what's trying something), because they knew about the world killers, it is likely a tunguska sized comet hit their civilization not out on the tundra flattening trees, but where it actually hurt, a major city, alerting them to the fact that if we don't watch the skies, we are in 10000x more trouble than if the neighbouring countries develop a way to sharpen rocks or even worse, practice long and hard at their aim when throwing them, and then sneaking over, which is why i think a tunguska sized comet hitting a good sized city, killing a million people, would make the US, UK, China, the middle east, Russia and other war focused sorts pull their heads out of their asses and on a global initiative unite to focus on a technology to deflect these planet killers, of which we know a) there are around 20 000 on route for our planet, as we speak and b) the technology already exists, but it will take a global initiative such as the one I mentioned to develop it enough in time before the next big one hits.

as well as giving rise to mammals, and kicking off the ice age etc, they have also served to put a stop to both. a comet made the mammoths extinct in one sweep, something that thus far has been attributed to the neo paleolithic human, the commonly accepted theory being that the mammoth was hunted to extinction by cave men with spears, how fking stupid is that?? why hasn't anyone challenged this before?
    same as the sphix, which is around 12 000 years old. you see 11 500 years ago, a comet hit, destroying countless civilizations, atlantis being one of them, which is why your little dilly dally up there is null and void ivans, why don't you go watch bugs bunny and drink mountain dew ok genius, leave the science to people whos watched more than a five minute hooplah on youtube ok bubba. hm, whaddaya say.

yup, finish strong with personal insults, that usually does the trick when it comes to these intellectual discussions.

ME????? NO YOU SHIT OFF IS WHATS WHAT, I AM WHATS WHAT AND ALSO SAY WHATS WHAT AROUND THESE PARTS, POSSIBLY WHENS WHEN AND WHERES WHERE. but not hows how BUT I MIGHT IF YOU SHOULD TRY SOMETHING so getting skied in red light sounds like a pretty sweet deal, mmmmmmm right about now. yeah. ok.

Dannyboy93 likes this.
  19. logikz

did you get birthday thread?

20. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

sorry, don't read peasant posts!

ps. meet me at red light for pistols at dawn