Burial reveals himself

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
m_c28dbdf733809573e19d0e30ece03908.jpg

hi

for a while theres been some talk about who i am , but its not a big deal
i wanted to be unknown because i just want it to be all about the tunes.
over the last year the unknown thing become an issue so im not into it any more.
im a lowkey person and i just want to make some tunes, nothing else. my names will bevan, im from south london, im keeping my head down and just going to finish my next album, theres going to be a 12" maybe in the next few weeks too with 4 tunes. hope u like it, i'll try put a tune up later

sorry for any rubbish tunes i made in the past, ill make up for it

a big big thank you to anyone who ever supported me, liked my tunes or sent me messages, it means the world to me

big up everyone, take care, will ( burial )

and on the other forum:

The Sun were asking readers for a story/info etc and suggesting he might be Norman Cook ... think he'd had enough of the bullshit

well about time if you ask me

So much fuzz for something like that. I never liked his music and never will like his music.

His music is so good it hurts.... Still think its Untrue is the best album i have heard for years. It has inspired me to start trying to make music again.. It showed that dance ; electronic music can be art in itself and doesnt have to be about drugs, clubs, dancing, etc

To be honest i look at what he's doing then turn around look at dnb and laugh. ... he's miles ahead creatively.

Its good that he's now known... because the whole 'who is he' bullshit was long... it started over shadowing the music... I thought it was Kode 9.. but there you go.. lol.

Last edited:
I heard it was kode9 but to be fair burial kills him dead so it was a little far fetched.

Loads of respect for Burial. And it doesn't realy matter hwo he is does it? As long as he keeps doing what hes doing then its all good.

I think it's cool when an artist wants to be unknown , this really means that he's only in for the music and not for the fame and money !

I still haven't decided what I think of Untrue...

I mean, you can't play it out, it's way too meloncholy, and the the songs sound so repetitive, but there's something about it I like.

Back
Top Bottom