Burgled...

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by boobjunkie, Nov 12, 2009.

1. boobjunkie

boobjunkie Active Member

Got back from new york on wednesday to find my house had been robbed, MK5Gs & Xone 92 all gone :( and for some reason the cunts decided to take the power cables and jack leads for the monitors, but leave the monitors. Massively massively gay. Anyone else had their gear robbed before?

2. Joey AdhD

Joey AdhD sweaty scouser

shit mate...were bouts in manc r ya? u insured? was that the only stuff to go? i say inside job that, people who knew ya had em and knew u were goin away...i hope the cunt gets caught and violently raped in prison.

3. Welsh Junglist

Welsh Junglist AKA Faqade

That's proper grim man, I haven't had anything like that stolen before but I bet it's a sickening feeling. You got insurance on that stuff?? Was it in the uni halls, if it was then there might be some security footage or something, maybe worth asking the police about any cameras in the area too.

4. Welsh Junglist

Forgot to say, was your equipment engraved with your name, address or whatever?

5. boobjunkie

boobjunkie Active Member

I live in withington bro, student house with 6 other people, musta happened at about 5am when everyone was asleep. pretty sure it was an inside job.. we've had builders in our house for the last month refurbing so probably one of them or their mates. I'm insured fortunately so i can get the money back for the technics but my mate isn't and the 92 is his, they also took his PS3, so he's out about 1.3k which fucking sucks beyond belief. Police have been round a few times to take finger prints an statements an stuff, it's a long shot but i'm not givin up hope of gettin our shit back, we've got the serial numbers for all the gear so gonna call round all the pawn shops in manchester, check ebay etc etc

6. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

i'd up ur security asap if you've got anything else of value, doubt u have much artwork or silverware, burglars tend to stick to wot they know, they won't take something they ain't confident on selling but if they know a art/silver guy u can be sure he'll know by now so hide the monets

7. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

MK5Gs & Xone 92 FOR SALE.... needs to go QUICK TIME! also got power cables and jack leads for the monitors.. PM ME

8. Welsh Junglist

Yeh I'd keep an eye on eBay, I doubt they're stupid enough to put shit on there straight away so just keep an eye out for 2 months or so like. Imo I think your best bet is pawn shops cause putting stolen goods on eBay is a bit risky. Maybe keep an eye on the personal adds in Tescos etc, the ones on that billboard thing and your local paper in the classified bit or whatever it's called.

Tbh though it might get sold privately so another thing to try is your local pubs and see if anyones heard anything. It's a bit far fetched but for over a grands worth of stuff it's worth it.

9. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

Thats shit man, i been robbed by 'mates' i've lived with but never a proper burglary like, were you insured for your shit??

10. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

nah seriosuly sorry man hope u get your things back.. poeple that rob other peoples things are weak man.

11. $pyto

$pyto Soundcloud changed everything

That's deep bruv. They all get their comeuppance anyway. Thievin cunts.

12. rob_del_terror

rob_del_terror - ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε

facebook group to find the thieves. tried and tested in blackpool.

13. SLow

SLow Quadrospazzed life-glug

It wasn't me, I only steal duvets.

14. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Got burgled bare times in Nottingham, never took my decks though, got robbed for my imac & an oz of punk.

But they left the decks.

Spent the next 2 weeks sleeping with a Hammer under my pillow & a Machete next to the bed, convinced they would come back for the turntables...

They never did.

Cunts.

Unlucky man, hope you get your shit back.

15. GZero

GZero No fear no sound!

This shit's never random, they knew you had the stuff and they knew you were away.

Time to have a good hard think about some of your mates.

16. rob_del_terror

rob_del_terror - ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε

this.

when i went on holiday this year i was browning my y fronts. i hid all my decks n shit inside my bed in the most secret of places (not next time after this announcement)

but yeah, inside job, who had the same thing posted on here a little while ago??
    what was the outcome??

i hope you find out who it is mate, name and shame those fuckers, then spend 5 years plotting a finger breaking, ass rapin revenge.

17. Dan M

Dan M hard gay northern bear

i got robbed once. its a shame for the guy who did it. now hes got no cock and is blind in one eye. never been robbed since

18. SLow

SLow Quadrospazzed life-glug

You should move to Sussex mate, the closest we get to burglers here is the friendly milkman who invites himself into your house to make you scones and jam.

In all seriousness though, Im gutted for ya, would hate to have any of my shit robbed up.

19. Sammy_Dodger

Sammy_Dodger Mr Ed

Keep an eye on Cash converters pal!!...a thieves Alladins cave!

sorry to hear!

20. Textbook

Textbook BUTTER

sorry to hear that man.. i know a guy this happened too.. when he was out of town. i bet its someone right under your nose, smug cunts.