Burgers? NSFW

Bought some burgers from icelands the other day, 20 for £2, i thought bargain. Put em under the grill and they came out yellow. So i thought wtf? looked on back of the packet and found out they were 15% chicken and 15% pork? WTF is the rest of it made out of? Discuss and never buy burgers from icelands, infact icelands is a shit heap and never buy anyting from there.

Last edited by a moderator:

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
Re: Burgers?

I though it was Iceland not Icelands.

It really annoys me when people add S on the end of everything.

Like 'Sam im in Tesco's'
Where? Who the fuck is Tesco!

'Sam do you wanna come Liquid's'
No I never want to go to Liquid so why do you think I will goto Liquids?

'Eah Sam you wanna go ocies brev?'

First of all its Oceana second why the fuck would I want to go there its shit!

Next we will be getting:

I just bought Tekken 2 from HMV's

I bought Machete Clipz Vip from BM Soho's

Yeah meet me in Macdonaldses

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
Re: Burgers?

look up mechanically reformed meat and theres your answer, there was a lil program on the bbc a lil while back, chicken kievs by law only need to be 15% chicken, so this bloke sets out to make many things with as lil meat as possible. good watch tbf.

Gumby

VIP Junglist
why did you buy premade burgers?! eeewwwww!! i'd hate to imagine how many preservatives are in them! yuck! buy some bread, meat patties and salad and make your own burger next time!

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
why did you buy premade burgers?! eeewwwww!! i'd hate to imagine how many preservatives are in them! yuck! buy some bread, meat patties and salad and make your own burger next time!
the little burger maker things are like 3 quid, add in some onion, bit of chilli and you're onto a winner

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
hell yeah you joking man? iceland is amazing. you realize they still are on first name basis in the phone book? you know a tom, dick or harry? look up harry in the phone book. thats him, its amazing. anyway icelandic girls are amazing. girls are amazing in general but im partial to the islands.

emy

VIP Junglist
Some advice- It is always worth spending more money on meat produce and less on other things

30% meat burgers the other 70% would be extra filling materials