Leniz

Can't Describe
VIP Junglist
Tracklist:
01. Bungle - Cocooned
02. Bungle - Distance
03. Bungle - Eclipse
04. Bungle - Impulse

Brazilian producer 'Bungle' returns to Thirtyone Records with his sophomore EP for the renowned British outlet for all things drum & Bass. Doc Scott curates the label closely and has selected four Bungle cuts that all have that same prolific vibe to them.

''Cocooned EP'' opens up with the sublime and dark title song. 'Cocooned' revolves around a savvy bass cut and Bungle's signature big drums. 'Distance' is a special piece with a gigantic pad at the centre of the song.

The big and jazzy hats are compilmenting the rhythm nicely while splashes of FX are cleverly being used throughout.
'Eclipse' is a nervous electronic cut with a thumping feel to it. Tech sounds, distortion and ethereal sounds
are moulded to a buldging piece of dancefloor music. On the last position of the 'Cocooned EP' tracklist we find 'Impulse'. This track stands for: huge drums, deep bass sounds and a very ominous atmosphere.

Eclipse has to be in my 2017 top5s. The way it transforms from an Om Unit-like halftime tune into a serious roller is just phenomenal :D
Feeling Distance a lot as well.

Eclipse has to be in my 2017 top5s. The way it transforms from an Om Unit-like halftime tune into a serious roller is just phenomenal :D
Feeling Distance a lot as well.

Came here to post this. "Eclipse" is phenomenal. I've easily listened to it 10 times already today.

Eclipse is amazing, that old 90s trance synth you never wanted to hear again given a breath of fresh air, weird how things come around

Eclipse and Distance are my picks after repeatedly listening to them today, absolutely phenomenal tunes.

Wouldn't say this is ep of the year material, but do agree that Eclipse should have been pressed and would have bagged if so. Nice release but I'm not going to pick up

Agree! Eclipse is absolutely next level, it's just blown me away. Proper stare out the window shit...

Needs a bloody vinyl release!!!

Came back to reiterate the point about the love for Eclipse. What an incredible tune! Sounds even better in mixes than on its own

Its an absolute crime this hasn't been pressed. Tunes like this only come along once in a blue moon. Feels like this is 2017's Solaris Theme or Celestial Navigation and the like in its sheer scale of epicness

Just look at the comments above + the fact that the majority of the people responding have mentioned it.

"Eclipse" is phenomenal. I've easily listened to it 10 times already today.

Eclipse is amazing

Eclipse and Distance are my picks after repeatedly listening to them today, absolutely phenomenal tunes.

I like Eclipse the most of the 4 tunes

Bungle never disappoints, and Eclipse, good lord, that tune is absolutely magical.

Agree! Eclipse is absolutely next level, it's just blown me away. Proper stare out the window shit...

Might have to go and buy some Jaffa Cakes now doe

jaffacake-20150320032707224.jpg

Came back to reiterate the point about the love for Eclipse. What an incredible tune! Sounds even better in mixes than on its own

Its an absolute crime this hasn't been pressed. Tunes like this only come along once in a blue moon. Feels like this is 2017's Solaris Theme or Celestial Navigation and the like in its sheer scale of epicness

Just look at the comments above + the fact that the majority of the people responding have mentioned it.
good thing is Doc Scott and the team do seem to take note of public demand (might I mention the outcry for the Serum EP to be pressed, and even after coming out months after the digital release I see that a black repress has just been done....) @Docscott31 (presume that's him)

Exactly, i can't describe it more precise: Proper stare out the window shit...
This track is mind blowing!

Back
Top Bottom