Bunch of Cuts @ The Arches

Ian_x

Anyone going to this?

We Fear Silence presents A Bunch of Cuts - Friday, 17 April 2009
10:00PM - 6:00AM

Friday 17th April sees an exciting new drum & bass night launch onto the London scene as part of the We Fear Silence project. A Bunch of Cuts was formed in late 2007 by a hugely talented group of producers and DJs. Initially an online music store, the aim was to provide a platform to present music past and present from all the artists’ labels. And as collectives go, you can’t get a more talented bunch than this: Calibre, Doc Scott, Klute, D-Bridge and Marcus Intalex. Now starting an exclusive residency at The Arches in London Bridge, you can expect some of the freshest and most exciting sounds to be giving the venue’s excellent new NEXO GEO soundsystem a run for its money.
Line Up

Arena 1

Marcus Intalex / Calibre / D Bridge / Doc Scott / Klute / Break / Survival / Greena
Arena 2

Appleblim / Peverelist / Geiom / Brackles

i'm there like food on a fat kids face...

soul:r crew always gets deep.

i only go out once every month or so... looks like i'll use this one... sorry ram records, priorities.

Line up is sick and you know the music is going to be some next level shit! Probably going on my own, so be good to meet up with a few heads!?

Ian - you coming down from manchester?... much respect if so.

im sure a lot of the dat:music 2 stuff will be dropped along with all the groovy tunes this guys love... as well as calibre and klute hitting my soul with that deeper sound.

i will actually feel priveldged to go to a night like this... its an honour.

Ian - you coming down from manchester?... much respect if so.

im sure a lot of the dat:music 2 stuff will be dropped along with all the groovy tunes this guys love... as well as calibre and klute hitting my soul with that deeper sound.

i will actually feel priveldged to go to a night like this... its an honour.

Yep, coming down from the rainy city hopefully if my plans go right.

I have been looking for a night like this for ages, Its almost like top 10 producers/djs under one roof on the same night. Saw Klute play at Marky & Friends last week, came on straight after Commix and played pretty heavy actually. Not seem him play before but it really suprised me!

Yep, coming down from the rainy city hopefully if my plans go right.

I have been looking for a night like this for ages, Its almost like top 10 producers/djs under one roof on the same night. Saw Klute play at Marky & Friends last week, came on straight after Commix and played pretty heavy actually. Not seem him play before but it really suprised me!

klute can do that, i have seen him a few times and he is always playin different styles, but sticks with the style... the guys a great dj though.

well i might see you on friday night then mate... ill be rollin up fatties in the back

If anyone is free tonight (in london area) and fancies a bit of different dnb, with absolutely great vibes and a truely soulful sound then I highly recommend this.

Marcus, Klute, Calibre, D-Bridge w/ Break and Survival as special guest! Oh.... my.... days.

Haven't seen a line up this good since Commix's Fabriclive album launch in Feburary. I believe the main room was Lynx, Calibre, Commix, Goldie and Marcus Intalex. Fucking heavy. This looks just as good, unfortunately I'm skint and have no one to go with. Bugger :<

Back
Top Bottom