bump up your posts thread

i am actually rather intellectual and clear headed person. however i chose not to express myself in this niche as the reality of my exisitance via the interweb will not affect neither you or me in the path we will take in life.
stop complaining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
I mean
Drugs are so totally bad

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
I wasn't complaining, rather that your incoherant ramblings and inability to think rationally was the result of you feeling tired. Anyways, your existance on the internet has an effect on everyone that comes into contact with your mode of thinking. To be honest, people actually express themselves more as they would like to be viewed by other people as the safety of anonymity via t'internet gives people more confidence of being themselves, fantasy or fact, without looking like a complete tit in public. And any contact between people has an influence, if only for a second.

Drugs are bad, aren't they?

Whilst you make a strong point i cant help but highlight in retrospect the internet acts as a medium, or a tool if you will. One can choose to manipulate impressions of self rather than use it as a resource to create a personna one may yearn for. 'To be honest' id have to say isnt the best expression to place within your comment as it contradicts the fact there may be (and very much is) a strong rebutal/opposition to your point.

Ps. sleeps going well for me i think im addicted.

PPs..Damn children and their drugs....

tehe;p

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Or Eddie's DT Resolve from Bottom, 7 eggs, washing up liquid, domestos, brake fluid and ant spray, plus its drank up the nose through a straw, its on the halloween episode when Eddie thinks the trick or treaters at the front door are halucinations, and they stab him in the cock with a pitchfork, classic.