Bum and Bass v2[Dark, hard dnb with abit of half step]

`Matt

I hope this isnt against the rules posting a tune after you have made edits. Basicly last time i was told the mixdown wasnt right on this, eq wasnt spot on etc etc. So ive gone back re eq'd really everything in the tune, remastered it and added alot more elements based on what people said/suggested. Im now at the point where im not sure if its worth finishing this tune or just sracping it, and if theres any feedback i can get about improvments/tweeks.

Thanks to anyone would replys and the more truthful the criticism the better (even if you think its shit and i should go die in a hole :lol:)

its sound like the kick is hitting lower than the sub (but i cant really hear that anyways) , also the kick changes in volume (comp or limiting?). The bass /mid sound sounds like it needs seperating and seperate eqing again because i cant hear a low freq bassline. The mix sounds muddy like there are elements fighting for same space. Cant tell you wether to carry on with it or not. But you could start something else and come back to this with fresh ears.

Great :/ Think im going to give the producting a break till i get some half decent speakers, i seem to be doing more damage then good when mixxing tunes down and eqing. Sent this to a mate and he said it had got worse aswell. Fuck sake!

i had some shitty monitors, i was amazed at the difference/detail i could hear when i got some decent dyns..before that it sounded like i was pushing everything into one muddy freq range..dont stress.. ebbs and flows and all that . keep at it!

I would advice you to start with a fresh new tune.
this track still doesn't sound very good, and spending hours of remastering an old tune almost never ends to good results.

And as stated above, good speakers would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom