Bulletstorm - The Night

bulletstorm

VIP Junglist
Hi Guys,
I'm currently on fire, working on a lot of tracks at the same time.
This one is a priority because it sounds so damn good.
I would like to recieve some feedback to make it better.
It would be nice to hear what you guys think of the atmosphere and the quality of the sounds I used.

Also, the only thing I want to add is a break and then something new, if somebody has a great suggestion it would be nice =)

thanks!

edit:
I listened to this track at my friends house last night and The highhats in the last part of the track seemed to be very loud over his speakers. while over mine they sound normal.
does anybody here think the hats are too loud?

c'mon guys, not one response?

I just uploaded a new version, pulled the highats volume down a little and I added a very nice drumpattern in the break.
please give me some feedback.

Sounds very halloween in the intro, I notice the atmosphere volume dips when the drum beat comes in, that'll be due to the drums taking over the frequency spectrum, you'll need to EQ them a little better to help everything sit tighter in the mix. That being said, the drums do sound nice, have you tried cutting the tail off the snare a little bit? think it might sound a bit better.

me personaly would shorten that snare,its takin up to much space IMO u got sum wicked ideas in there.keep it up!

thanks for your comment.
you guys gave me something to work with, the snare and the volume dip.
after that I think the track is about finished :)

Back
Top Bottom