Bulletstorm - Aerial Ace

bulletstorm

VIP Junglist
Hi Guys,

on this track I need some help. I suck at making drops, so the drops in this one are horrible. I would really like to get some feedback on how to improve them.
If someone has got a great idea for the intro/break/drops I can also send you the file to do a collab. (I use Maschine with komplete 8).

here it is:

Last edited:
well the problem is clear, for the synths and bass you had going for you, the beat weren't hard and energetic enough to compete with it :) Maybe experiment with duplicating your drum samples and pattern, adding kick drums in between where you'd usually put them, and stereo image out some of the high end, and add distortion of some kind... or something xD i'm new to it all :) it worked for me once... ^^ also, the track is rather long.... loving the synths you've made though, maybe intensify the higher synths somehow, to make them scream a bit more. overall, the feel of track as in mood/atmosphere is pretty decent. With a nasty drop it would be awesome. :)

thanks a lot mate, very useful.
A buddy of mine is currently making the track more epic.
he said he had about a thousand ideas when he heard this.
so I'm very excited to hear the end result.

and about the length. I know it is very long but I don't know what to cut out xD
maybe cut a bit off the break?

I agree, drums just arent thumping enough! For this style of track, the kicks need to proper thump in your chest cavity! The snares need to rip into your ear drums!

Synth work is cool tho!

Just uploaded a new version and it's really epic compared to the last one.
We tried to make the drums jump out more, and we added a layer of general epicness over the track xD

Hope everyone likes it

Back
Top Bottom