Building towards WW3

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
As another round of all-too-realistic war games has kicked off in Taiwan and the Philippines, the Pacific looks to become the next flashpoint of conflict. And this time the major players are the world’s two biggest economies – the US and China.
RT News

China has strongly condemned US plans for a $5.3bn upgrade to Taiwan's US-built F-16s, calling it a "grave interference" in its internal affairs and threatened to undermine relations with the US.
Al Jaz

The United States and the Philippines will hold combat drills together to counter China's rising influence in the area.
Al Jaz

Joint military exercises between the US and the Philippines are getting under way in the South China Sea, even as Manila remained locked in a stand-off with Beijing over a disputed shoal.
BBC

I tried to find something from American news (Fox or CNN) to balance the opinion, but there is nothing about these exercises... funny that...

Im going to hide in New Zealand (y)

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
The End of the World is Nigh!

Seriously, we'd never go to war with China; who'd ever make our Adidas trainers and tracksuits?

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
i just discovered that while your waiting for a youtube video to buffer you can move the arrow keys and the rotating circle turns into a game of snake. if anything i think that should be news worthy

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
i just discovered that while your waiting for a youtube video to buffer you can move the arrow keys and the rotating circle turns into a game of snake. if anything i think that should be news worthy
front page. how do you do this?

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
front page. how do you do this?
i dont really know exactly. i seen the video was buffering by the rotating bar in the middle of the video and moved my arrow keys to see a related video and it started playing snake till it was finished buffering. i was baw jawed thats all i can say. i love technology

---------- Post added at 04:54 ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 ----------

trying to find a video of someone doing it on youtube for you

---------- Post added at 04:55 ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 ----------

Last edited by a moderator:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yup aint but old rope in this thread. not impressed at all. youtube snake and shit. bitches dont even know about my duck.

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Its all been building up for ages. Have you not realised how much they are trying to raise patriotism at the moment and showing more and more programs about how britian has been to war and won on so many occasions. It is coming.... and I will lay a bet with anyone on this forum that we WILL see it in our lifetimes.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
wonder if i can make a dolan. i might try it later. and you can shut up rocks, willing to lay a bet are ya big boy.

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
What's new here? world powers disagree over something something something shocker blah blah

Victoria aged 22 from croydon *32dd cupsize* says "potato"
Couldn´t agree more.

---------- Post added at 12:23 ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 ----------

It is coming.... and I will lay a bet with anyone on this forum that we WILL see it in our lifetimes.
So, when is your next "end is neigh" thread on schedule? :teeth:

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Couldn´t agree more.

---------- Post added at 12:23 ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 ----------

So, when is your next "end is neigh" thread on schedule? :teeth:
Soon. Im waiting on news of Iran..... then the possible Nuclear missile tests of North Korea... once information has been gethered... POW! End Is Neigh thread in ya face!