BTK - Things I Do & Spectrasoul Remix (Demand Records)

demandrecords

Hey dnbforum crew

I just wanted to bear you the news that Demand Records first 12'' is in the Shops NOW!

http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/Info?Track=DMND001
http://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/asp/RecordLabel.asp?Label=3863

Brazil has turned out some of the world’s greatest D&B ever since DJ Marky was discovered by Bryan G and his V Recordings camp. From Marky XRS and Patife to one of Brazil’s other great D&B talents, BTK, you know that you’re always getting quality music with something special injected into it. Drawing from his love of Metalheadz and classic drum & bass, BTK lends ‘Things I Do’ a nostalgic feel that’s undoubtedly going to get dancefloors fired up, but has a refinement and class that comes with maturity. Shogun warriors Spectrasoul step up for remix duty on the flip, taking BTK’s original and smoothing it out to its very barest elements. It’s a mystery how Spectrasoul manage to make a few minimal parts fit and move together effortlessly, but this remix is further proof that they’re on top of their game. This is the first release of many from the brand new Swiss label Demand Records. To throw in a junglist cliche – don’t sleep! Support from DJ Lee, John B, Simon Bassline Smith, Nicky Blackmarket, Flight, Storm, Vicious Circle, Jubei, Loxy to name a few..

a BTK – Things I Do
b BTK – Things I Do (Spectrasoul Remix)

Both wicked tunes, my favourite think I've heard from BTK by far and the Spectrasoul remix makes it even better. Any news on digital release?

Both wicked tunes, my favourite think I've heard from BTK by far and the Spectrasoul remix makes it even better. Any news on digital release?

Big up man!

Yeah, 24th is fullartwork promo release date then two weeks later is full vinyl and digital release 7th of Feburary!
Dmnd002 is already in the pipeline. Keep your eyes peeled on our soundcloud page!

Big up man!

Yeah, 24th is fullartwork promo release date then two weeks later is full vinyl and digital release 7th of Feburary!
Dmnd002 is already in the pipeline. Keep your eyes peeled on our soundcloud page!

Large respect for full artwork promos. Should be standard imo. Gonna be grabbing this, set opener for me next week I think. Perfect.

both r 10/10 tunes, personally i cant compare them both as they (for me) give off 2 different vibes.

Most likely buy this next time i find myself in my local record shop

Back
Top Bottom