BSE & Noisia - Hideous (Menosance Remix)

Interesting remix! Can't really listen to it properly because I can't listen on my monitors for a few weeks.

But I think you've definitely made it sound very interesting to listen to sound design wise : ).
I'd suggest using your own drum breaks to make it a bit more unique though!

Interesting remix! Can't really listen to it properly because I can't listen on my monitors for a few weeks.

But I think you've definitely made it sound very interesting to listen to sound design wise : ).
I'd suggest using your own drum breaks to make it a bit more unique though!

Thanks man. I might add a shaker or conga to the drums but nothing more. Thanks once again :)

think you should try to spend more time on a track meno, seriously man ;)

sounds alright i spose

Thanks man. I really don't know how to take my time on a track when it comes to producing an original. But thanks for the comments. Even you DarkYsidro

it's easy. see. lets say you got a solid foundation for a tune here. first you sleep over it. then the next time you go on it you start refining stuff and try to get some sorta groove going or something. a-b with some professional productions to see where your weakness(es?) lie(s) and what you can do better. i recommend voxengo span (http://www.voxengo.com/product/span/ it's free), it's very good for a-b'ing with other tunes coz you can see the spectrum and how a professional production should look in terms of frequencies and such.

anyhow it's just an advice, you should spend more time on a tune, rome hasn't been built in one day either.. ;)

it's easy. see. lets say you got a solid foundation for a tune here. first you sleep over it. then the next time you go on it you start refining stuff and try to get some sorta groove going or something. a-b with some professional productions to see where your weakness(es?) lie(s) and what you can do better. i recommend voxengo span (http://www.voxengo.com/product/span/ it's free), it's very good for a-b'ing with other tunes coz you can see the spectrum and how a professional production should look in terms of frequencies and such.

anyhow it's just an advice, you should spend more time on a tune, rome hasn't been built in one day either.. ;)

Thanks wingz for the link. I do sleep on the track though but if I where to measure the time taken overall to produce the track, without including time resting due to ear fatigue or the creative time thinking what to do, it becomes around 1 - 2 hrs (original and on average). I would only post it here once I am fully satisfied with the track even if there is a mistake which I can seem to hear or see. I shall start to use that plugin though. Thanks again for the link. :)

Hm, I miss a distinct bassline here, the bass area is quite wishy-washy, no real fundament for the beats.
If you can't beat the original technically (who ever could?), the material should be interpreted in some other (sub-)style, I'd say.

Hm, I miss a distinct bassline here, the bass area is quite wishy-washy, no real fundament for the beats.
If you can't beat the original technically (who ever could?), the material should be interpreted in some other (sub-)style, I'd say.

Thanks for the comments mate. I am not trying to go neuro on my remix. I usually do melodic stuff on my originals but since the original is neuro I thought I'll keep the aggresiveness but insert my melodica in the track. Thanks for the comments still :)

My first impression was similar about the bassline, it's an interesting approach you've taken. Sounds ok, you could definitely take it further.

My first impression was similar about the bassline, it's an interesting approach you've taken. Sounds ok, you could definitely take it further.

I am going to give the track a detailed analysis for the bass. Maybe something new crops up in my head about it.

Back
Top Bottom