BSE driving insane aussie tour review

nice one Jason, he did the business here as well, played with Hype .. but I was most impressed with Micha's set . did a review for Lokki's Context mag funnily enuff ... big up all Oz peeps inside dnbforum!!
:wave:

mesh said:
nice one Jason, he did the business here as well, played with Hype .. but I was most impressed with Micha's set . did a review for Lokki's Context mag funnily enuff ... big up all Oz peeps inside dnbforum!!
:wave:

nice man, if you have the review in a .doc file i can write it up on my site , putting in all the references from the mag and yourself as the reviewer ....? pm me mate

djJason's your man for that Gordo, I just sweated and bounced through it (pausing for blurry pics)

Jason, will do ...check ya PM mate

GorDo said:
keep it up down there guys.
also, i heard that BSE played is said party, their remix of Kemal's Gene Sequence. Care to describe it to me (as audio request will propably get me burned..)

they played some of the freshest shizzle i have heard for ages. gene sequence rmx is a piece of pure magic, i had the pleasrure of listening to it in my car a couple of times. eggplant bse rmx is fukn mad, he dropped moulin rouge rmx, fearless, fukn hostile, some SKC tunes that are awsome.........i can go on and on.
if BSE are your town get your ass there, its totally qorth it

dj.jason said:
they played some of the freshest shizzle i have heard for ages. gene sequence rmx is a piece of pure magic, i had the pleasrure of listening to it in my car a couple of times. eggplant bse rmx is fukn mad, he dropped moulin rouge rmx, fearless, fukn hostile, some SKC tunes that are awsome.........

:gun: :lickface: :cry:
I offer my sister to the first person to send me a 320mbps copy of Gene sequence rmx.
I kidd you not, shes well fit.
(y):teeth:

even if ya sister was a hot piece, i dont think you will get ya 320 mate. its an exclusive BSE rmx that will never be released.....now we gotta wait till next time to hear it again, but that makes it even better.....the anticipation!!

dj.jason said:
even if ya sister was a hot piece, i dont think you will get ya 320 mate. its an exclusive BSE rmx that will never be released.....now we gotta wait till next time to hear it again, but that makes it even better.....the anticipation!!
ye, was only jokin bout the mp3, and, fuck if they aint releasing. whats up with Kemal, keepimg all tunes for him and his mates...bah..snot fair

from what i have been told kemal isnt really doing much production work in the studio anymore, he is doing live dnb, breaks, and downtempo stuff called `cryptic audio live'
should be interesting once they get their sound down.

dj.jason said:
from what i have been told kemal isnt really doing much production work in the studio anymore, he is doing live dnb, breaks, and downtempo stuff called `cryptic audio live'
should be interesting once they get their sound down.

that's crazy. I want to hear this ish. :rinsed:

Back
Top Bottom