BSE & Concord Dawn - Epilogue

Affliction

VIP Junglist
RAWTHANG! - Epilogue

ohhh my god!!! i just picked this up today and WOOAH!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

How come no-one's been playing this?!?! It's the heaviest tune of the year easy!! :love: :love:

Them vocals are lurvely :love: can anyone source them????

a couple more love smilies should do it :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Last edited:
Originally posted by Affliction
Them vocals are lurvely :love: can anyone source them????

Im pretty sure they are original vocals as the same vocalist features heavily on a newer track called Scorned forthcoming on BSE.

Spoke to one of the BSE boys the other night about it but i've pretty much forgotten what he said. Something along those lines though.....

not original vocals... can't remember who they are by... something called "the realm"... has been sampled quite a lot actually...

ez

ohh man i can't get enough of this tune :love: :love: :love: ive been dying to get home and play it all day!

Does anyone else get tunes that just call out to you when you're not listening to it?... "come home, plaaay me, you know you want to..."

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

u dont even have to say that its heavy
just say BSE and concord dawn that we'll get it!
:slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:
but i think saying that this tune is heavy is something we cant control
HEAVYYYYYYYYYYYY TUNE!!!!!!!!! :slayer:

yeah you all know,

has anyone heard the VIP mix by rawthang??

Fuckin proper heavy tune... absoloutly wicked track...i prefer to the orig methinks

Originally posted by stare
not original vocals... can't remember who they are by... something called "the realm"... has been sampled quite a lot actually...

ez

:tut:

Just to clear these things up for ya..

Epilogue was done by Tachyon and myself AKA Rawthang featuring vocals by Kari Rueslåtten. Black Sun Empire and Concord Dawn did the flipside ('The Sun').

The vocals are not 'original' because they featured on Kari's album 'Pilot', as did the vocals for 'Scorned' (BSE005, Coming soon)

Epilogue VIP is out now at any good record store, so check it! :thumbsup:

:spliff:

Originally posted by sketchy
Just to clear these things up for ya..

Epilogue was done by Tachyon and myself AKA Rawthang featuring vocals by Kari Rueslåtten.

apologies over the confusion, the tags on the checmical-records clip was wrong, labelling both sides by BSE & Concord..

massive respect to you guys though :slayer: still the best tune of the year, was it really made in Reason???

Back
Top Bottom