Bryan G with Trigga, Palmer, Jubilee, Navigator, Shabba, Riddla, Fun, Fatman - Telepa

Re: Bryan G with Trigga, Palmer, Jubilee, Navigator, Shabba, Riddla, Fun, Fatman - Te

I had it but there wasn't enough mc's on it, so i deleted it, sorry m9.

Re: Bryan G with Trigga, Palmer, Jubilee, Navigator, Shabba, Riddla, Fun, Fatman - Te

Lol at the amount of MCs making it unable to know what event hes talking about

Shite, didn't realise I'd cut the end off the title - It was Telepathy Shabba D's Christmas Blaster 2001 @ Ministry of Sound

Yeah I got that bro il dig it out

Safe Dagz. You got any late 90s Bassman sets?

you're a legend mate, thanks for that

Safe Dagz. You got any late 90s Bassman sets?

Yeah Ive got so many Papa if there is a particular set you are after let me know and I will have a look see if I have it

JJ Frost @ Hysteria 34 - Digital 2002 @ Player, Northampton would be nice to hear again, best trigga set I've ever heard

Yeah Ive got so many Papa if there is a particular set you are after let me know and I will have a look see if I have it

Anything with '98 or '99 in the title would be much appreciated Dagz. I remember him coming over to a load of Manchester nights just after that club shooting because he was too scared to stay in Brum lol.

Anything with '98 or '99 in the title would be much appreciated Dagz. I remember him coming over to a load of Manchester nights just after that club shooting because he was too scared to stay in Brum lol.

Was searching for sets in this era literally this afternoon, found a goldmine on DnBA but they were all fucking megaupload links...

need some early jamp ap wobblez plz dagz

dagz

pls

Back
Top Bottom