Multi Genre [brutal DnB] NiKulo - Pressurestein Ltd.

Ni-Kulo

ello once again beloved IDM Forums!

brand new, and still hot from the oven i guess^^

tried a different maximizer this time, and im pretty satisfied with it.
hope you guys can (as always) give me feedback on the mix, since my environment -still- plain sucks

and yes its pretty aggressive, so watch out^^ listen to this when you need to blow of some steam ;D

and ofc i hope you like it and leave feedback :;D:;D

best regards, and thanks so much for your time!

nico.

Epic sound design man, taking my hat off. I must say that I was slightly disappointed after the intro. The track looses all its power when the drums doesn't have the punch. You dont have to worry about more variation at least, feels like theres always something new going on. But with more slamming drums this would be a top notch track. Im really into glitchy melodies and such and this is just full of em. :D

Oh and for the mixdown.. I think its working, theres alot of shit going on all the time witch makes the mixdown quite difficult. Just the drums that I'm missing as I've said before and I think that would be a sample selection / processing issue rather than volume.

Last edited:
As JimpaDirt already pointed out, the impact after the build up around the 01.10 min. mark isn't there and I think that's mainly because of the rather weak snare. It sounds like you low passed it really high. But I think it's simply because the mix is quite full and the snare doesn't have any room left to punch through; however, you should make space for it. Either by EQ or sidechain compression (or both).

Otherwise, you have some really interesting sounds there. :)

Grüße vom anderen Ende Österreichs. ;)

the second build up was mind bending, what happened to the snares thump though did u hi pass it? it seems to be missing the 200 kick completely, on the other hand the tune was epic to say the least, the 2nd drop went on for so long i was getting more and more excited as it built haha

also very 'chase and statusesqe' on the second drop after the build up haha, whether u wanna take that as a compliment or not is down to you

Back
Top Bottom