Brown bread at Global

rj_dnb

VIP Junglist
It is sad but inevitably going to happen at some point, dehydration n whatnot. I was there but didn't hear about it till my boss texted me Sunday night checking it wasn't me and that I was going to be in on monday :/

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
Just waiting for the 'killer drug xtc' article in the paper now
I read this story somewhere else, I forgot where, they already blamed PMA, with no evidence to suggest why they thought it was that, especially since the police were treating it as 'unexplained'. Just absurd

mistasfx

MISTA SFX
VIP Junglist
I read this story somewhere else, I forgot where, they already blamed PMA, with no evidence to suggest why they thought it was that, especially since the police were treating it as 'unexplained'. Just absurd
pma mixed with anything else drastically increases body temperature anyway.

Why werent the lads mates there for him?? Id never let one my mates go sleep in a tent if its sunny. Them things are like saunas in the sun

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
i was at global, i was offmy tits sat morning, and had baby wipes all over my face red hot in the sun , started spinning out.. could easily see how this happened.. any more news on it ?

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
whats brown bread?

i blame the new designer drugs poping up by wanna be chemists, fucking with molecular structure n shit

like, now instead of molly, u can have M1, which is one mol away from mandy

also kids drank this at a fest in my area
Dihydrogen Monoxide
or DHMO, or Aquafina lool, its basically one molecule away from water, and makes u light headed like nitrous.. and it will kill you

imho, this shit has always been necessary, to thin the heard...

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
whats brown bread?

i blame the new designer drugs poping up by wanna be chemists, fucking with molecular structure n shit

like, now instead of molly, u can have M1, which is one mol away from mandy

also kids drank this at a fest in my area
Dihydrogen Monoxide
or DHMO, or Aquafina lool, its basically one molecule away from water, and makes u light headed like nitrous.. and it will kill you

imho, this shit has always been necessary, to thin the heard...
brown bread = dead

l2cockney

and yeah, the whole 'legal highs' market is fucked. I didn't actually think people believed the whole "it's legal, so it must be safe...right?" thing, like the media suggested, until i went to NASS last year, and these heads we were camping with pulled out some mephedrone and offered me some to which i replied "naah thanks, don't trust that stuff" and then she told me "it's legal, of course it's safe, it's just plant fertiliser"

allofmywut.jpg

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
thought the big thing in America now was DXM

ie. drink copious amounts of cough syrup until you see unicorns, or throw up and die

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
slightly relevant but read http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/a...est-ecstasy-party?fb=native&CMP=FBCNETTXT9038 today

takes 2 pills, starts foaming at the mouth and dies? They find 9.96mg of mandy per kg in her, which is 0.5g if shes about 40kg, which is about right for 2 pills, but no where near an OD... and this pathologist is claiming 0.18mg per kg can kill someone? So 0.072g of mandy could kill her?

and wtf is she doing at a 61 year old uni lecturers house anyway.

whole things wut

mistasfx

MISTA SFX
VIP Junglist
The lad that died was a dnb head and friends with mampi swift.

mampi just made a post on facey about. I'd copy n past but on my phone.

rip