Dubstep Bros! yes Bros remix...When will I be famous

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Spacekase, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Spacekase

Spacekase New Member

Hey everyone...wondering if I could get sum feedback on this bros remix i did. Seems to ahve got good reviews so far from the soundcloud community -- wondering how u guys on the forum find it??

bit of fun for everyone....I have actually tried contacting Matt and Luke Goss through facebook, but no answer on that one yet loool.....

2. Nucleoid

Nucleoid Nucleoid Drum & Bass

Mix wise there's some EQing and compression / mastering to be done.
    But the layout is fine I think :)

Synth sounds good, but again eq could really do miracles here, boosting and cutting the right freqs. Some more hats for grooves would be just fiiiine too ;)

3. Spacekase

Spacekase New Member

thanks mate appreciate you taking the time to listen. Yeah I haven't mastered or over mixed the tune too much. Normally send it off for a mix and master if it's a tune for release. I've upgraded recently to a 64 bit pc and lost the use of my old 32 bit vsts. The stock stuff on ableton doesn't give quite the same effect, but yeah definetly something too look at . cheers. I'm gonna have a listen of yours now

- - - Updated - - -

So...I'm listening through yours. Deft got a great sound goin on there man. You know what your doing with the technical side. Do think the tune suffers a bit melodically though. I'm expecting a more aggressive bass with this style of tune and it seems a bit hidden . the resampling sounds r very nice thou, just not central enough. my personal feeling of course. The oscillation on the bass as well is a bit one dimensional as well. All sounds r very nice but for it too hold me ona dance floor would need more melody and direction. I will link with you on soundcloud