brookes brothers

Dan said it's gonna be on the forthcoming album most probably or possibly on a seperate 12" when I spoke to him last week. I'll ask him if that's changed and for a estimated release date.

Off too see em next week. sick.

I went to see them last week but only 1 bothered to turn up, and after awhile i relised they only released the 1 good tune, Move ova Brookes Brothers bring on G Dub.

I went to see them last week but only 1 bothered to turn up, and after awhile i relised they only released the 1 good tune, Move ova Brookes Brothers bring on G Dub.

I HAVE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT WHAT YOU HAVE SAID BUT I BELIEVE A FACEPALM IS IN ORDER

Why do you need both of them there? Did you like the look other one or something? It seriously doesn't matter, you're probably likely to get a better set if one of them is there so he can focus on the mixing. I presume it was Dan that you saw, he's a good dj man. At the end of the day they're both gonna play the same tunes mate. They haven't released one good tune either, imo they haven't released a poor track yet. Your last sentence makes no sense at all btw, no one needs to move aside for anyone, all the big producers are in this game together.

Dya like Dagz, i wanna buy a caravan

snatch-pitt-flemyng.jpg

had a chat with him last friday after his set in edinburgh and he said that 'last night' was their next tune to come out on bbk, and will be out around june/july. plus he said that their album is due to come out in september...gonna be sik.

yeh i would love to own a Brookes Bros Album, they really are soulful, funky producers

great vibes in their tracks :)

You do realize that most promoters don't book ALL the producer from a duo? Have you ever gone and seen Noisia and seen all 3 of them? Or Bad Company and all 4 of em playing?

arrr dont cry people. There sound aint me end of. Its too POP, if thats wot ulike them good for u.

Back
Top Bottom