Brookes Brothers - Tear You Down

I cut this tune a litle while back and it's starting to become a bit of an anthem.

There's another one they done which is still untitled which i am waiting back from the cutting house which Fresh plays as hos last tune at the last 1nation Bournemouth which is even better in my opinion. If you have the set you'll know what i'm talking about..:jackson:Check Check da cone!

Radio 1 needs to pick up on this and start bumming it like they bum pendulum on the regs!!

Anthem

Radio 1 needs to pick up on this and start bumming it like they bum pendulum on the regs!!

Anthem

It was actualy played recently at radio one , tought it was at 27th of july .. wicked track ! was played by almost every dnb dj at Pukkelpop festival.

I cut this tune a litle while back and it's starting to become a bit of an anthem.

There's another one they done which is still untitled which i am waiting back from the cutting house which Fresh plays as hos last tune at the last 1nation Bournemouth which is even better in my opinion. If you have the set you'll know what i'm talking about..:jackson:Check Check da cone!
Yup big tune that other one. Believe it's called "Last Night".

everytime i hear a dnb tune on radio1 i cry....whether its decent or not

Why?! Whats wrong with good music getting the recognition it deserves.

Heard 'Tear you down' in a club last night for the first time and it fucking went off big time!!!

i never understood why dnb djs hate on dnb becoming popular. I'd love to hear dnb on the radio. Specially where im from... all they listen to here is either rap/hip-hop/reggeton (do u all know wtf that is?) and House. Absolutly no DNB is liked where I'm at. Its really sad.

Back
Top Bottom