DnB Brookes Brothers sign exclusively to Viper Recordings

Nice signing for Viper there, they've fallen off the radar a bit recently to be honest.

Yes this is nice, Brookes Brothers and Viper is a great match. Hope this gets Viper back on track, not been feeling their releases for some times, and that kind of makes me sad as it was one one my favorite labels.

A step in the right direction for Viper

Intrigued to hear any new stuff they have in the pipeline

I'm really looking forward to the Brookes Bros incoming output for Viper. Love their production.

Hope this gets Viper back on track, not been feeling their releases for some times, and that kind of makes me sad as it was one one my favorite labels.

Lot of exciting music to come from the Viper camp!

exactly...who would sign to a label that doesn't do vinyl these days? knowing your tunes would get lost with all the 1's and 0's in a year would suck

Firstly BBK sucks donkey balls for the last 3 years or so. Ever since Fresh has gone all radio friendly, he's not paying attention to his label anymore. Secondly there are many tunes that have come out digital only and made some serious waves through out the scene. Mefjus' single on Neodigital being a prime example.

Awesome signing! Brookes Brothers have been so quiet lately I completely missed them when trying to figure out who the new signing was. Excited to hear new material!

Anyone who wants to put out more than 2 releases a year I would guess
fair enough....but I have a feeling most producers would choose to have 2 vinyl releases out over 10 on a digital only label - its still the most coveted achievement I think....I would rather have a record in a frame on the wall than the pride of selling some mp3's. Or maybe I'm still stuck in the past...

Back
Top Bottom